Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Hit Me

ghan forgive me for all the mean things I've said
I REPENT
:gorlonfire:

Naomi Hit Me

September 27, 2019, 05:02:12 AM #1039 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 05:02:57 AM by LongLiveNaomi

Vonc2002

September 27, 2019, 05:12:06 AM #1043 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 05:16:41 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 1996. on September 27, 2019, 03:31:36 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2019, 01:27:45 AM
Why are y'all still talking about singles like that matters :dead:
The only time one should be worried about singles is when ur wondering if they are gonna sell an album. Lets get to it, Brandy is not gonna do well like that so who gives af about "a single". She has new music coming and if u can't get into this then get into sumn on the album that's coming.  Brandy aint hardly been a great single picker anyway, so if ur disappointed then u should be used to it
This.

Picking a single is irrelevant because Eone don't even spend money on radio. Like I wish these girls get out of their delusions.
Marg, u been ON a bit lately. These late ass fags......
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

I have been listening to this all morning. I fckn love this and it's better than begging and pleading 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

🦚

I love the song.

I don't think its radio friendly...but who cares.

A+ music >>>>> a quick lil jingle mess
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2019, 05:14:47 AM
I have been listening to this all morning. I fckn love this and it's better than begging and pleading
Yh this was a pleasant surprise tbh
I like it more than I thought I would

Vonc2002

And sumn about this is making me emotional and idk wtf it is. I FEEL her here and this is such an authentic, heartfelt vocal.  This is her best release in a VERY long time for me