Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on September 27, 2019, 08:23:55 AM
Quote from: Killaxmt on September 27, 2019, 01:24:25 AM
You bitches don't pay attention. This is not her first single, it's to celebrate the 25th anniversary! Catch these vocals and wait like we been doing  :cheerup:
I'm so tired of everyone overlooking this  :plzstop:

I think I get that from the single cover but I'm still celebrating

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

Le Champ

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

September 27, 2019, 08:33:26 AM #1132 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:33:53 AM by Ntwadumela
Brandy really ain't playing wit you gorl this time around huh.. This bitch sounds like she possesed by old negro spirits that sang downe in da gospel church in the Jim Crowe era. She is really singing with every ounce of her being I know she was out of breath on the first take.

DrewBabyLove

#45 iTunes main! 

and they just played it at this lounge in Korea! 

Vonc2002

Harlem

OH BITCH BABY MAMA>>>>>>>>>>>

THAT HITBOY BEAT!! DROP THAT SHIT NOW HOE!!!!
:gorlonfire:

DrewBabyLove

I'm sorry but y'all will not dent her power, influence, and relevance any longer!  

#Mu7

This definitely a FUCKING ANNOUCEMENT !! BRANDY RAYANNA NORWOOD, I NEED THIS LIVE NOW!

Sovereign.

No. 45? I kinda wasn't expecting this to climb. Damn.  :omgwatshappening:

I love the song!