Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: VirgoMind on September 27, 2019, 11:14:09 AM
Rise Bran Rise!!!!! If she reaches top 20 on main.... and she already  hit number 1 on R&B
Love Again has over 20Mill streams on Spotify alone

the public is loving our girl. Sometimes This site can have you thinking people don't/won't use Bran.

This was was a great way to celebrate her 25th Anniversary!

It's Beautiful.
:stressed:
BRANDY

#Mu7

I need Love Again to snag a fucking gold plaque. Its 20 million on spotify. I wonder how much on apple music and other places. Time to get her plaqued AWP!

Rxxf

BRANDY

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Rxxf on September 27, 2019, 11:19:32 AM
The fact that the song is lashing on iTunes (#36 overall) whether its consistent or not, proves that Brandy still has it in her to thrash.
Proud of this woman.

I concur! It also speaks volumes that the people are enjoying the refreshing sounds of something different from Brandy. That and the authenticity of the lyrical content.  :wub:

GYNandTONIC

Okay, so I only listened once last night and wasn't getting into it. HOWEVER, I listened twice today and that 3rd time...it possessed me.
:gorlonfire:

WTF is she doing! It's still loud but in the best way possible. It's a lot going on but nothing is filler. Every vocal, lyric, and instrument has purpose. 3:04 to the end is beyond words.

HUGO

The fact that the song is lashing on iTunes (#36 overall) whether its consistent or not, proves that Brandy still has it in her to thrash.
Proud of this woman.
!!!
I think that's what get me so so upset cuz this girl still fucking has it! In every aspect! Just a lot of wrong decisions by her team and inconsistency I guess

Monika

Quote from: NoToriOusMe on September 27, 2019, 10:57:44 AM
Don't really care for this song tbh but I purchased and steamed a few for Bran. Feel so good seeing her on the charts again.

:blessed:
it's ok. At least you supported her.  :wub:
Yahudah

fedswatchin

This is a great song. Vocally it gives me Spirit

Can't wait for the KNOCK. and then the KNOCKOUT :ohwow:

BRockaBaby

The song is actually rather catchy...

I'm not a singer but I can somewhat understand why an artist would want to release such a song after years of probably not feeling like she's free to express the way she wants. 

and for that I love it even more...

nowhere near concerned because I know her album will give more...

btw it's fucking amazing that after such a long career of  ups and downs and not necessarily being in the light the wya she used to that brandy still is able to secure excitement and publicity around her releases and her album anniversaries. not many veterans get such treatment. 

she truly is a gem in Music history. We take that for granted more times than not! 

Cuban0

Proud of this woman.

Brit Brat

Honestly... I don't really care for the song, but seeing her LASH on iTunes like this is good enough for me. Alert me when she drops the goddam KNOCK. 

:ohwow:

Rxxf

Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 27, 2019, 11:38:18 AM
The song is actually rather catchy...

I'm not a singer but I can somewhat understand why an artist would want to release such a song after years of probably not feeling like she's free to express the way she wants.

and for that I love it even more...

nowhere near concerned because I know her album will give more...

btw it's fucking amazing that after such a long career of  ups and downs and not necessarily being in the light the wya she used to that brandy still is able to secure excitement and publicity around her releases and her album anniversaries. not many veterans get such treatment.

she truly is a gem in Music history. We take that for granted more times than not!

She still has it in her!!!!!
I stand by that.
BRANDY

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BORderline

jdhfdhfjhdjhfjsdkjfdsjhfjhdsjhfjhdsfjhf

fd
sd

fd

What's happening?