This Malik Yoba thing......

Started by Opposites Attract., September 25, 2019, 03:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

I'm actually on his side here but I really wish he would've stayed calm because this is the reaction they wanted. How can you sit with someone for 4 hours going over particulars and then slide in some hearsay after he told you he didn't want to discuss it on camera?

Granted if he was purposely messing with kids then he needs to be dealt with but I really wish there was a real conversation as to why Trans were outside selling themselves at a young age in the first place. That's where the real conversation lies. Standing outside selling yourself is a choice. These trans girls thrive on sleeping with strong men, rich powerful men then turn around and "expose" them. That's simply not cool.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

Opposites Attract.

Kalifornia.

But yeah, the guy interviewing him was out of line for that.

Granted he deserves all the mess if the allegations are true, but if they made an agreement prior to the interview then it should've been upheld.

When Malik leaned forward fjvnvvvggg
He wanted to POP the shit out of him :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Internally I was hoping he did but I'm glad he didn't. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: miss independent on September 25, 2019, 03:50:46 PM
That's not always true

If Malik picked up that tranny in NYC .... it was most likely in "the village " a gay friendly area in downtown Manhattan where the girls gather to mess kii kii and sell their bussies

back in those days it wasn't on some "hook up and expose Celeb on instagram" mess

it just so happened that wealthy and famous people happened to stroll through that area there looking for somoene to pick up. Ive been friends with hoes before ... u definitely see really nice cars driving they very slowly and u know exactly why they're taking their time in that area. Clear indication that they're seeking a "date"

and  a lot of those young trans people and even gays sold their ass for survival. Many of them were kicked out of their homes for choosing to be a womuh, etc.

its a bit more complex . I mean these days with all the social media platforms and the popularity of camera phones I doubt it's the same when it comes to the way a Celeb thinks. If they're smart they probably won't do it old school way by just picking up someone from the street.

but back then it def wasn't out of the question
r u a trans

Ulysses

He must feel guilty about something...

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: miss independent on September 25, 2019, 03:50:46 PM
That's not always true

If Malik picked up that tranny in NYC .... it was most likely in "the village " a gay friendly area in downtown Manhattan where the girls gather to mess kii kii and sell their bussies

back in those days it wasn't on some "hook up and expose Celeb on instagram" mess

it just so happened that wealthy and famous people happened to stroll through that area there looking for somoene to pick up. Ive been friends with hoes before ... u definitely see really nice cars driving they very slowly and u know exactly why they're taking their time in that area. Clear indication that they're seeking a "date"

and  a lot of those young trans people and even gays sold their ass for survival. Many of them were kicked out of their homes for choosing to be a womuh, etc.

its a bit more complex . I mean these days with all the social media platforms and the popularity of camera phones I doubt it's the same when it comes to the way a Celeb thinks. If they're smart they probably won't do it old school way by just picking up someone from the street.

but back then it def wasn't out of the question
what did you just call me ?

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Mays is a whore everyone. Nothing new.