Started by reekz, September 29, 2019, 12:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

they're so fuckin weak and have it so easy

fedswatchin

Quote from: addicted 2 toni on September 29, 2019, 08:02:30 AM
Quote from: ophlendria on September 29, 2019, 07:46:42 AM
lil fag x please

THIS is the time to take advantage of all the opportunities coming your way, you JUST hit big and tbh, it was by luck/happenstance. i see why the OGs have no respect for these new bitch made "artists".

:letsmessfag:
What do you have to say for people who call Kelly Rowland lazy?

Cuz they def apply the same type of expectations you're applying to him.
fro :plzstop: thought u was through with mess

fedswatchin

Quote from: addicted 2 toni on September 29, 2019, 08:32:20 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on September 29, 2019, 08:30:35 AM
Ch

nigger take some vitamins or sum

not a break this early on in ur career
The early part of his career has been unlike many other artist's .
This is the type of schedules and demand that artists see later on in their mess. He jsut got it much sooner.

Ya'll are being so harsh :disgusted:
Ci didn't keep her foot off the girls after getting not 1 not 2 but 5 Top 3 records in just a year

This nigga only has 2 hits :plzstop: he's weak

fedswatchin

Boy i tell ya

When Goodies hit #1, Queen said put out that 1, 2 Step so it could hit #2. Queen kept chuggin along, flying internationally, promoting, performing. Had to hit em with Oh just to let the gorls know this ain't a game. #2. Then we got Lose Control #3 Like You #3. And then the next year she released that second, platinum album :cheerup: this boy ain't on no real shit

Edge gorl

Bruce

People are so fucking dramatic. 

I get that this is not something he had planned. You can't really compare him to someone like Ciara, she probably spent a couple years, recording and planning her entrance into music. It all happened overnight for him, and he was rushed into it. With that being said, time off should have been required. 

If I was flying first class, getting paid millions to perform, they would have to force me stop. Especially if I had just gotten off of sleeping on my sisters couch. This may be his only hits, he should be doing every show he can, and taking nice week long trips off the coast of France, or in the Maldives in between. 

reekz

Quote from: Bruce on September 29, 2019, 11:23:56 PM

I get that this is not something he had planned. You can't really compare him to someone like Ciara, she probably spent a couple years, recording and planning her entrance into music. It all happened overnight for him, and he was rushed into it. With that being said, time off should have been required.

If I was flying first class, getting paid millions to perform, they would have to force me stop. Especially if I had just gotten off of sleeping on my sisters couch. This may be his only hits, he should be doing every show he can, and taking nice week long trips off the coast of France, or in the Maldives in between.

:plzstop:

reekz

Quote from: brillianica on September 29, 2019, 06:04:24 PM
Boy i tell ya

When Goodies hit #1, Queen said put out that 1, 2 Step so it could hit #2. Queen kept chuggin along, flying internationally, promoting, performing. Had to hit em with Oh just to let the gorls know this ain't a game. #2. Then we got Lose Control #3 Like You #3. And then the next year she released that second, platinum album :cheerup: this boy ain't on no real shit

Normally you slide Ciara through the crack of a conversation but you have really lost your mind here. Wtf does this has to do with anything. Please get out.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Bruce on September 29, 2019, 11:23:56 PM

common sense huh

🦚

When i was his age i was going to school (doing 4 years in 2 so i can graduate early) and working 2 jobs and an internship ...getting like 4 hrs worth of sleep a day.

Just get that vitamin D shot n keep it pumping...cuz u gotta strike while the iron is hot.

He hasn't even went on a world tour yet like Billie is doing right now.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: polaroid of perfection on October 01, 2019, 05:22:07 AM
Maybe he doesn't hold money and fame in as high regard as some of you do.

There may actually be things that are more important to him. Crazy huh
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

October 01, 2019, 06:10:09 AM #43 Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:11:13 AM by VivaLaNaomi
sdss when I was 12!!
fag no one cares what you did as a teenager, you didn't go from sleeping on someones sofa to performing at the VMA's and doing everything else in between :dead:
Can he GROW up, these unrealistic exceptions people place on each other is the reason why people just burn the fuck out :dead: and then they STILL get read because they've tired themselves out :uhh:
Everyone experiences pressure and stress differently and priorities things different.

fedswatchin

Quote from: The Boy Is Mine on September 29, 2019, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: brillianica on September 29, 2019, 06:04:24 PM
Boy i tell ya

When Goodies hit #1, Queen said put out that 1, 2 Step so it could hit #2. Queen kept chuggin along, flying internationally, promoting, performing. Had to hit em with Oh just to let the gorls know this ain't a game. #2. Then we got Lose Control #3 Like You #3. And then the next year she released that second, platinum album :cheerup: this boy ain't on no real shit

Normally you slide Ciara through the crack of a conversation but you have really lost your mind here. Wtf does this has to do with anything. Please get out.
bitch i know this ain't zankou

:plzstop: the boy is mine? Vcccfcccccccdcccfffttgccx

SHUT UP dummy. Ciara and Nas had very similar debuts, both their
1st singles went #1. Duh!