The Legendary king needs a break

Started by reekz, September 29, 2019, 12:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: VivaLaNaomi on October 01, 2019, 06:10:09 AM
sdss when I was 12!!
fag no one cares what you did as a teenager, you didn't go from sleeping on someones sofa to performing at the VMA's and doing everything else in between :dead:
Can he GROW up, these unrealistic exceptions people place on each other is the reason why people just burn the fuck out :dead: and then they STILL get read because they've tired themselves out :uhh:
Everyone experiences pressure and stress differently and priorities things different.

You work in a dusty clinic naming minimum wage. You are the bottom of the barrel.

Clearly hard work, dedication and resilience is wasted on you.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Amazing

I think he is doing the right thing but he should have just quietly stepped back instead of making an announcement like this. 

🦚

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on October 01, 2019, 07:04:38 AM
I think he is doing the right thing but he should have just quietly stepped back instead of making an announcement like this.

Fulfill your engagements and then tell your manager to schedule time off / block your agenda.

Nobody was alleging he needs to work 365 days of the year.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Amazing

Quote from: The Boy Is Mine on September 29, 2019, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: brillianica on September 29, 2019, 06:04:24 PM
Boy i tell ya

When Goodies hit #1, Queen said put out that 1, 2 Step so it could hit #2. Queen kept chuggin along, flying internationally, promoting, performing. Had to hit em with Oh just to let the gorls know this ain't a game. #2. Then we got Lose Control #3 Like You #3. And then the next year she released that second, platinum album :cheerup: this boy ain't on no real shit

Normally you slide Ciara through the crack of a conversation but you have really lost your mind here. Wtf does this has to do with anything. Please get out.

:kii:  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Amazing

sdss when I was 12!!
fag no one cares what you did as a teenager, you didn't go from sleeping on someones sofa to performing at the VMA's and doing everything else in between :dead:
Can he GROW up, these unrealistic exceptions people place on each other is the reason why people just burn the fuck out :dead: and then they STILL get read because they've tired themselves out :uhh:
Everyone experiences pressure and stress differently and priorities things different.

So many spelling and grammar mistakes in one post.  :uhh:

Amazing

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 01, 2019, 07:07:07 AM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on October 01, 2019, 07:04:38 AM

Fulfill your engagements and then tell your manager to schedule time off / block your agenda.

Nobody was alleging he needs to work 365 days of the year.

Yeah that would have been the best scenario but he is a teenager and probably had just had enough and was like fuck this.

You have to take into account all the hormones raging at that age as well.

Amazing

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 01, 2019, 06:57:25 AM
sdss when I was 12!!

You work in a dusty clinic naming minimum wage. You are the bottom of the barrel.

You better read that cunt for filth. He is one of those snooty receptionists you see when you go for your regular sti testing. 

b7

sdss when I was 12!!
!!!!! No one here has had literally millions of people in their business, discussing every little aspect of their lives on top of all that. There's no way you can compare your life to his

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 01, 2019, 06:57:25 AM
sdss when I was 12!!

u ok

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1RIG on October 01, 2019, 07:29:21 AM
sdss when I was 12!!
!!!!! No one here has had literally millions of people in their business, discussing every little aspect of their lives on top of all that. There's no way you can compare your life to his
common sense ain't that common huh

fedswatchin

Sle even rig had to come and tug your wig out vvfdxcvvfxxxxxcc

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: polaroid of perfection on October 01, 2019, 06:55:24 AM
Quote from: VivaLaNaomi on October 01, 2019, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: polaroid of perfection on October 01, 2019, 05:22:07 AM
Maybe he doesn't hold money and fame in as high regard as some of you do.

There may actually be things that are more important to him. Crazy huh
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I think we may actually be on the same page for once in a million years cuz I also deal with mental health a bit in my regular work.

I can actually understand why a lot of people can't see past "boy you're making money!"
We all wanna be rich and have mansions and mess. This is the dream! Are you crazy!

MH is becoming a larger conversation in America but not to the point just yet where it can comfortably find its way into these types of conversations
!!!!
What are riches when your mind is fried.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: brillianica on October 01, 2019, 07:44:25 AM
Sle even rig had to come and tug your wig out vvfdxcvvfxxxxxcc
rtrtr he's so basic :dead: :dead:
he can't even pretend to be rich properly

fedswatchin