Brandy mad at Ray J and Princess again?

Started by yearofbrandy, September 30, 2019, 02:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I just saw on Twitter that Brandy got into it with Ray and Princess last week and unfollowed them on social media smh lol. Did I miss something? Is this a set for love and hip hop again?

Annie

September 30, 2019, 02:44:55 PM #1 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 02:45:17 PM by Annie
It is just not a good look that Princess in particular keeps throwing family business out there. She recently tried to blame Willie for losing that dog. Accidents happen, there is no trust.

/.\

HUGO

Isn't Princess pregnant? She needs to just lay low. Also the Norwoods  are very private. She need to stop putting their business out there like that

Monika

September 30, 2019, 02:51:58 PM #3 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 02:52:59 PM by Monika
must be a reality show comin'... :)
Yahudah

Le Champ

Ooop hope he doesn't make the album  :fuming:

I did find it odd that Ray didn't promote or mention her new single

reekz

Quote from: Monika on September 30, 2019, 02:51:58 PM

You think Bran would fake it for a reality show?

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ReVon

Gilgamesh.

Monika

September 30, 2019, 03:05:28 PM #9 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 03:05:51 PM by Monika
Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 30, 2019, 02:41:58 PM
I just saw on Twitter that Brandy got into it with Ray and Princess last week and unfollowed them on social media smh lol. Did I miss something? Is this a set for love and hip hop again?
hmmmm, what did you see? Can i see it? Is it on Brandy's Twitter page?
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: The Boy Is Mine on September 30, 2019, 02:57:56 PM
Quote from: Monika on September 30, 2019, 02:51:58 PM

You think Bran would fake it for a reality show?
lol, reality TV is fake. It's scripted.
Yahudah

reekz

reekz

So Family Business wasn't real? I thought her and her mom really was going through the mess 

Annie

I am kinda glad Family Business got cancelled  :jarvwhereru:

Did you guys see Ray J and Princess Love in that SM scene? Brandy needs to stay awayyy

/.\

reekz

Yeah the reality mess did nothing for her career. I don't like it. Queen need to focus on music and blow us away.