is "Motivation" a flop?

Started by yummy, October 02, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

This bitch being lazy isn't anything to applaud. She doesn't have a single classic to try to move in Silence like she's Beyonce or something. Even her ass was EVERYWHERE. But still kept her private life in the shadows. 

Im sorry guys but ion think Mani gonna do what we all thought. :loose2when:

TriBeCa

I think a big problem with her is that people feel like she's trying way to hard to perform like Beyonce. It's you muted her performances, she would look like a tribute act. She's a talented girl and should try being more original.

ophababes.

Quote from: Darius. on October 02, 2019, 09:34:36 PM
This bitch being lazy isn't anything to applaud. She doesn't have a single classic to try to move in Silence like she's Beyonce or something. Even her ass was EVERYWHERE. But still kept her private life in the shadows.

Im sorry guys but ion think Mani gonna do what we all thought. :loose2when:

n

lazy!

have you seen her performances. you not giving that in stage without putting in WORK. moving silence just means you not announcing your every move. she coming u gors r gonna be here for it.

:letsmessfag:

DraeDrizzl3

That song was extremely corny, so I'm not surprised that it flopped. I know that they want her to be a big Pop girl, but it's going to take more than some Ariana knock-offs. They need to find a unique and fresh sound for her to work.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on October 02, 2019, 08:37:11 PM
Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off.

The only good thing is she's moving up on pop radio but her team is lazy and stupid. The could've sold merch, did a challenge, late shows, Ellen, radio tour, ugh I'm pissed.

Navyman

Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 08:55:57 PM
Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off.

!!!! I never even looked at it like this, she is kinda sitting back, with her feet kicked up because everyone is telling her she's that girl.

n

quee is hard at work she just moving in silence. be patient faffs!
Alaksk

Oph. Please. And don't get it twisted, im bot questioning her work ethic per say. But the way she "moves" she  carries herself as an artist that had made it and have those career albums/era to fall back on. If that makes sense.

king i think it's moreso the fact that theres SO much pressure on her, and people supporting her that wants to take her time and get it RIGHT.

or she could be fighting with the label over direction. waves and motivation were very different

btw, waves >>>>>>>>

:justabit:

The taste jumped out!

Navyman

Quote from: Luka Sabbat  the date=1570065446
H

Damn it took Camilla 5 tries let Notmani have time
We didn't say she was over. Just saying Motivation didn't quite do it for sis.

FRANCE

Um guys, Motivation is STILL rising on Pop radio. It's #14 with a strong bullet. :uhh:  The song is also expected to rise on Billboard Hot 100 next week. It's far from done. I do however think she needs to amp up the promo of it. 

Opposites Attract.

I'm even more pissed that we're in Grammy campaign season and she and Sam Smith are just sitting on their ass not doing shit for DWAS. It's currently the Top 5 most played song on Overall radio but getting shut out at award shows due to lack of promotion/visibility. 

she's still the future tho

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Sovereign.

Quote from: Darius. on October 02, 2019, 09:34:36 PM
She doesn't have a single classic to try to move in Silence like she's Beyonce or something. Even her ass was EVERYWHERE. But still kept her private life in the shadows.

!!!!!! I have to agree.

Navyman

Quote from: COIS on October 02, 2019, 10:28:33 PM
Um guys, Motivation is STILL rising on Pop radio. It's #14 with a strong bullet. :uhh:  The song is also expected to rise on Billboard Hot 100 next week. It's far from done. I do however think she needs to amp up the promo of it.
Rise where?
https://twitter.com/simmnfierzig/status/1179569215109509121?s

reekz

Opposites Attract.

Not iPhone a non single being higher than Writings  lmfao bitch lemme make a separate thread. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 10:24:28 PM
Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 08:55:57 PM

!!!! I never even looked at it like this, she is kinda sitting back, with her feet kicked up because everyone is telling her she's that girl.

n

quee is hard at work she just moving in silence. be patient faffs!
Alaksk

Oph. Please. And don't get it twisted, im bot questioning her work ethic per say. But the way she "moves" she  carries herself as an artist that had made it and have those career albums/era to fall back on. If that makes sense.

king i think it's moreso the fact that theres SO much pressure on her, and people supporting her that wants to take her time and get it RIGHT.

or she could be fighting with the label over direction. waves and motivation were very different

btw, waves >>>>>>>>

The taste jumped out!

WHEW, it's just.....

:stressed: