Navyman

Wmsme

I was at the gym today and randomly was wondering what happened to this song

ophababes.

reekz

yummy

Quote from: brillianica on October 02, 2019, 08:32:58 PM
just like my sis Fa called it, yeah

maybe this mani's 'street dream'/'music of the sun' moment, ya know...a prelude to the true breakthrough

or she'll probably just end up like nicole whachamacallit

Opposites Attract.

Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off. 

The only good thing is she's moving up on pop radio but her team is lazy and stupid. The could've sold merch, did a challenge, late shows, Ellen, radio tour, ugh I'm pissed. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Quote from: animmai. on October 02, 2019, 08:36:02 PM
Quote from: brillianica on October 02, 2019, 08:32:58 PM
just like my sis Fa called it, yeah

maybe this mani's 'street dream'/'music of the sun' moment, ya know...a prelude to the true breakthrough

or she'll probably just end up like nicole whachamacallit

now Normani isn't done but i need her to get off Ariana dead ass sound, realize white gays have no substance and bring a Nigger or 2 and some gumbo in the studio. Ain't no damn excuse

Sovereign.

VSNNSNSJSJSJDJDJDJSJJSJSJSJSJSJSDDDDDVDVDVVDVDVD

Normani got time sis! 

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1996. on October 02, 2019, 08:37:11 PM
Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off.
it's like gurl...

WORK for this. Gimme a body of work that acts like a moment in music. Gimme a fuckin hustler, not this coy, serene girl like she's Janet discussing Rhythm Nation when she ain't even given us Ashanti takeover impact yet.

Sovereign.

I'm wondering why she hasn't performed on late night and GMA yet......chilee....

Kaeli.

jdlskafj

She fucked up by releasing that terrible 2012 Cher Lloyd sounding ass song as a lead single in 2019

Sovereign.

October 02, 2019, 08:47:35 PM #14 Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 08:49:57 PM by Sovereign.
Normani do be acting like she just dropped a "janet." mess.

legend!

Get to work!  :everythingok: