Zoe Ever After Promo Commercial Behind The Scenes

Started by Mel., December 07, 2015, 01:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Jon

The Brandy Barbie

CarseyWerner

I knew that tease wasn't for anything top secret  :kii:. I wish her people would stop doing that
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Gilgamesh.

RatherBe

i wish bran can have a son in the future.... 1:10 kinda choked me up a bit

RekeRig

Quote from: CarseyWerner on December 07, 2015, 02:42:26 AM
I knew that tease wasn't for anything top secret  :kii:. I wish her people would stop doing that
n

the guy teasing the fans isn't even on her team. and the promo commercial was actually a nice surprise. This negative shit has u on some real thin ice

I wish you'd just drag her

demitri.petty

December 07, 2015, 03:39:37 AM #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:39:56 AM by demitri.petty
Yes please drag Ghan so we can all drag you. At the end of the day this is BRANDY source and our Queen is trying to win and you're full of negativity. See, it's "fans" like you that makes Brandy think we don't appreciate her. If you can't support her and be a part of this movement then you shouldn't be here. I see the #TheNextBrandy vision coming to life!

Inject My Lips

VirgoMind

NeverSayNever

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on December 07, 2015, 03:19:38 AM
Quote from: CarseyWerner on December 07, 2015, 02:42:26 AM
n

the guy teasing the fans isn't even on her team. and the promo commercial was actually a nice surprise. This negative shit has u on some real thin ice

I wish you'd just drag her

dddddddddddddvvvvv

Cartierline

Myron