ack, victoria is about to release the full mess!

Started by yummy, October 20, 2019, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

All these girls are all tryna come off cool and like they have swag. It's fake

I can take 1 look at Victoria and tell she's a whole cornball. Stop tryna be this video vixen and be yourself :uhh:

Vonc2002

Since u have no idea about Victoria or her artistry maybe you should just stfu. She doesnt even try to be a video vixen  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Since u have no idea about Victoria or her artistry maybe you should just stfu. She doesnt even try to be a video vixen  :dead:
I've seen enough

Even in that video with Ari. Why everything gotta be bra and booty shorts? Why every song gotta sound like it's club ready? I don't see it for her. But you do :howfestive: so Ik I can drag Rih and then Vicky when I get bored with Rih

Great :ATLcameo:

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on October 21, 2019, 12:25:44 PM
What Tal said     
it's Like :uhh: Ladies, Ik not all of you are hoes at heart. It's ok to be lame and wear clothes

Vonc2002

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 21, 2019, 12:22:54 PM

I can take 1 look at Victoria and tell she's a whole cornball. Stop tryna be this video vixen and be yourself :uhh:
Also, the irony here is hilarious.
This LITERALLY is ciara's issue. She's corny asf with corny music but wants so bad to be a sex symbol  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

What Tal said     
That Tinashe  VS Victoria lashing really wounded u huh, drais

Vonc2002

Y'all got me Digging into my Victoria bag Today. She really slayed in this jans homage ass video

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2019, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 21, 2019, 12:22:54 PM

Also, the irony here is hilarious.
This LITERALLY is ciara's issue. She's corny asf with corny music but wants so bad to be a sex symbol  :dead:
huh? :dead:

Ciara is an established act. Don't try abs twist it on her :plzstop: And she, like Ari, serve sex very convincingly but then can switch back into their goofy personalities easily. Ciara is sex. Ride is iconic because of how fine she was in that video. Promise. Body Party. Hush boy

The only thing with Ci is that whenever she comes out with her campy music, that's true to her personality, her label or the radio or you hood dawg ass negroes don't wanna support it or just tear it down entirely and tell her to go back to making urban, sex-filled songs

LOONA.

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 21, 2019, 12:29:47 PM
What Tal said     
it's Like :uhh: Ladies, Ik not all of you are hoes at heart. It's ok to be lame and wear clothes

Victor looks ridiculous trying to give sex! rawr!...like

Gur just be the lame tomboy you are and stick to writing for Ari!     

Sovereign.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 21, 2019, 11:02:16 AM
That ice cream truck music is the reason Ariana is still relevant musically.

VJJXJCJCNCNNC

Vonc2002

Ciara is a corny girl with corny music and her "SEXY!" Shtick doesn't match. Just retire already

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2019, 12:41:03 PM
Y'all got me Digging into my Victoria bag Today. She really slayed in this jans homage ass video

I like this

Ack @ nie' hitting her Ciara matrix at 3:05 :ohwow:

But still. This lane doesn't fit Vicky like a glove. I think she's putting on.

Vonc2002