BrokenHeartsHeal

BrokenHeartsHeal

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on October 22, 2019, 01:34:05 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 22, 2019, 01:23:54 AM
These new artists are fucking WEAK!

Anxiety! Depression! Bi polar!

:usuresis:
these are very real things though. If those among us can go through it, i can only imagine what they deal with. Ch
Yes very real, but they ain't the first. I feel alot of them use that as crutches.

Go do something else that would fit with your condition if you know what your doing is going to trigger you like that or put you in that space or work through it.

Don't just keep useing that as an excuse in your back pocket when don't wanna do shit or just not "feeling" it.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Buddha on October 21, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

people are saying Summer should get a pass because she has social anxiety...we definitely didn't let Ashanti or Cassie off the hook that easily back in the day.

We didn't give them a pass because they couldn't sing.

Summer sounds exactly like the record. It's actual uncanny that she sounds this "on" while sat like that  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

But i agree, it's not cute.

Like Tonk said, if you have a strong viral following you can get away with being elusive these days. She didn't need tout herself out this way, but since she did being a little more engaging wouldn't hurt.

CREAM.

Yeah why is she being compared to Cassie 

n

Ulysses

I realize it's all an act she is putting on, but I've said it from the beginning that this girl sucks. She won't be around long. Even when she finally gives up this act 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Xavier on October 22, 2019, 06:37:58 AM

So... They're weak for having mental disorders?  :blink:
:plzstop:

Aalonso.

i listened to a minute of it and she sounds fine to me. that's what she gives on the record so ... 

Gilgamesh.

October 22, 2019, 07:40:13 AM #39 Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 07:50:52 AM by Gilgamesh.

SLAY stoic kwee'

Zankou.

Not these serious medical conditions being weak  :uhh:

Would y'all rather her fake the funk, hide her issues then kill herself in a couple years?

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: The Roof (Baph in Time). on October 21, 2019, 11:10:25 PM
:omgwatshappening: wait.... this song is kinda hittin tho....

also I just think she's flat out retarded. No one wants to say it. A lot of talented people are slow.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I love you so much
everybody else beats around the bush about these things  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

She fucking sucks, and so does that album.

Flat out.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Buddha on October 21, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

people are saying Summer should get a pass because she has social anxiety...we definitely didn't let Ashanti or Cassie off the hook that easily back in the day.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I am SCREAMING

but why is this making me like her more  :dead:

:dead: @ the keyboard player still jamming as she ready to go  :plzstop: :plzstop: