Do you value “closure”?

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, November 02, 2019, 01:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Morning Gorgeous

I just had an amazing conversation this morning with a friend about the value of having closure. Whether it's dealing with the demise of a relationship, friendship, or processing the death of a love one...how important is it to have closure?

Do you think closure is necessary or just another unhealthy excuse to hold onto something that's difficult to let go?

ophababes.

closure is clutch.

being able to move on without it is clutch as well. but significantly more difficult.

CHOKE

November 02, 2019, 01:36:54 PM #2 Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 01:37:13 PM by The Mad Choke
Nah

Am bad about just randomly dropping relationships

Haven't talked to my  "best friend" in about 2 months because he bought the same car as me

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Not as much as I used too, or should i say. I vaule closure with myself more than getting it from an outside source. 9/10 we get closure within our selves from intuition etc... and we don't listen and seek the answers from sources outside of us.

reekz

Quote from: The Mad Choke on November 02, 2019, 01:36:54 PM
Nah

Haven't talked to my  "best friend" in about 2 months because he bought the same car as me

Petty

:dead:

reekz

I say act like you are about to commit suicide and tell them it will be their fault.

🦚

Not from someone else.

Once im at peace with the situation im gucci. Whatever you got going on over there is between you in your feelings.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Mad Choke on November 02, 2019, 01:36:54 PM
Nah

mmdndmdndndnndndj

Cowgirl

Quote from: .::aClassique..::..Reimagined::. on November 02, 2019, 02:10:19 PM
Not from someone else.

Once im at peace with the situation im gucci. Whatever you got going on over there is between you in your feelings.
So you don't value closure at all?

🦚

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 02, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
Quote from: .::aClassique..::..Reimagined::. on November 02, 2019, 02:10:19 PM
Not from someone else.

So you don't value closure at all?

Once you're dead to me. That is all the closure I need. Can't argue with a ghost  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

reekz

Right. Once they are died, you are died. I would reach over u like you really aren't there. 

#Mu7

I'm cool either way.
Life goes on.
People are shit. Get over it.
Circle of like TBH