Janet Jackson's Exclusive Radio Interview For RNB Fridays

Started by Lazarus, November 07, 2019, 10:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Is this the one where she said lil isis is already showing signs of being musical and imitating uncle Michael? 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2019, 10:29:01 AM
Is this the one where she said lil isis is already showing signs of being musical and imitating uncle Michael?
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Yea,  this is the interview. Janet kills me with this uber quiet, reserved shit. She looks great tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2019, 11:17:46 AM
Yea,  this is the interview. Janet kills me with this uber quiet, reserved shit. She looks great tho
It's cute sometimes but I wanna beat her ass for that mess a lot of times. Can janet. jump out sometimes?! :uhh:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Yea, not too much faggots. Especially you shit breaths Nine.

Cowboy Nine

I genuinely think this monkey lady is retarded.

Behaving and talking like a damn 7 year old.

hehe! lil girl voice!

Give it up gorl.

Cowgirl

There's no "thinking" when it comes to Mariah. The bitch is literally clinically-diagnosed.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 07, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

There's no "thinking" when it comes to Mariah. The bitch is literally clinically-diagnosed.
Also, ugly. So there's that

Cowboy Nine

Jans is like that tranny who thinks it was a little girl

you're a primate hun, just own it.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2019, 11:37:16 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 07, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

Also, ugly. So there's that
Fucking period.