Queen Monique has HAD IT ..sues Netflix for discrimination

Started by Buy The Stars✨, November 14, 2019, 12:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

November 14, 2019, 12:15:56 PM Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:17:34 PM by Troye Stormborn

In the suit, the Oscar-winning actress and comedian accuses Netflix of race-based discrimination for how it negotiated a comedy special with her. She says Netflix offered Amy Schumer $11 million for an hour-long stand-up special (she eventually got $13 mil), but only offered Mo'Nique $500,000 for her stand-up special.

Mo'Nique never accepted their offer, and went on a public campaign against the company and even called for a boycott.

She also claims Netflix allowed Kevin Spacey to use the n-word while on the set of "House of Cards" without any consequence. In the suit, she alleges Spacey complained to his personal security guards, "I don't want [n-words] on my set anymore." She's not suing Spacey.

Mo'Nique also used a major pay gap on the Netflix hit, "The Crown," to illustrate alleged discrimination. She says the actress who plays Queen Elizabeth II was paid $14k per episode less than the actor who played Prince Philip -- and it only righted the wrong after there was a public outcry about it.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/14/monique-sues-netflix-discrimination-comedy-special/

Nine

Plastic.

Jesus Mo'

At this rate, she'll never work again. I wish she was fat(ter) and funny again

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

Netflix has pretty deep pockets I hope she has some good lawyers

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Nine. on November 14, 2019, 12:18:53 PM
This pathetic ass lady.

She needs to move the fuck on.
Its so sad at this point.

She comes off as bitter AND money hungry.

This is the worst she's ever looked

ton

Vonc2002

The fucked up part is SHE'S NOT GONNA WIN so all this just to look stupid and go home with less money LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Cowgirl