Ratings GOLD: Tyler's "The Oval" series #1 new scripted show on cable

Started by herbie, December 08, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

And #1 show among African-Americans on both broadcast and cable

Tyler Perry's the Oval is the #1 New Scripted Series On Cable for all Audiences 18-49 And #1 In Both Broadcast and Cable For African Americans 18-49

New York , NY – November 5, 2019 – BET's hit new original series, "Tyler Perry's The Oval" and "Tyler Perry's Sistas" are resonating with viewers across multiple screens every Wednesday night. "Tyler Perry's The Oval" is the #1 new scripted series for general market P18-49, P2+ for ALL of cable TV.* Beyond the #1 rankings, "Tyler Perry's The Oval" and "Sistas" viewership numbers, are delivering 3.3m gross viewers P2+ per night on an L3 basis (1.3m gross viewers P18-49).* The storylines for both original series are engaging viewers and gaining momentum with double-digit lifts in L3 and L7 periods.** An overwhelming majority of reactions of the premiere episodes on social media are positive—nearly 88% for "Tyler Perry's The Oval" and more than 95% for "Tyler Perry's Sistas." Wednesday nights will never be the same as new episodes of "Tyler Perry's The Oval" and "Tyler Perry's Sistas," air Wednesdays starting at 9 PM ET/PT on BET and BET Her.

Naomi Hit Me

Gilgamesh.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 08, 2019, 08:38:16 AM
it's actually hilarious, especially when your high :plzstop:
mdndndmdmd
The overacting jdjdjd DRAMATICS
when the bitch ran herself into the wall I almost died

Sinpool

BigDawg

I love Sistas but The Oval is for shits and giggles it's straight bafoonery but I can't turn away, definitely a guilty pleasure.

Now where's the link to the article Fro?

STUNNA GOD

It's true though. I remember Tyler posting it on his Insta a few weeks ago. And Sistas is #3.

BigDawg

When the First Lady and the president got in a fight on the last episode and she ran in a circle then rammed her head into the door frame I FUCKIN SCREAMED

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Then when she tased her daughter

:dead:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Keep giving accolades to trash content and we'll continue to get trash from TP. One reason why this man will never truly grow his craft.

BigDawg

BigDawg

Scott.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Niggerhontas on December 08, 2019, 10:08:39 AM
Quote from: MYLO on December 08, 2019, 10:06:02 AM
Keep giving accolades to trash content and we'll continue to get trash from TP. One reason why this man will never truly grow his craft.
Mary got accolades for her ghetto fabulous mess . Pretty sure there were plenty of people wanting her to "elevate" and "grow" to something else.

Leave King be and let him do him. It's called knowing your lane, knowing your audience and successfully pleasing them.

I'm sure you are correct about Mary and any other artist. I'm not on her payroll so 🤷🏽‍♂️

TP has been producing the same trash for years. At some point he needs to show growth. The Oval is pure garbage and anyone with any taste would conclude the same.