Is it true that Hippozzo is banned from the Staples Center?

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, December 11, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I love a bit of spontaneity but there is a time and place for everything. Especially if there are younger sports fans watching. 
:tittehbeendry:

/.\

Opposites Attract.

I don't like nothing about what's happening to Lizzo. At the end of the day she's Black. I might not agree with how she's moving but I'd never speak out against her publicly because she's keeping her foot on these white pop girls necks. 

Idgaf what she does as long as she continues to do that. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

lovechild

Naomi Hit Me

Hope she learns from this if it's true though
Stop playing up these stereotypes to these white faggats and girls, see how quick they were to lash you?
Was it worth it you fat bitch?
Was it worth your pride and dignity?
Was it?

🦚

Time's entertainer of the year has the locals shook huh.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The very reason I dislike Lizzo is the very reason I cannot STAND Tiffany Haddish. I don't care if she weighs 100 lbs or 300 lbs. There's nothing "real" about her over the top, overdone personality. She's doing herself a disservice. Trying way to hard. It wouldn't hurt for her to try a salad here and there though.

:disgusted:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sexy MF on December 11, 2019, 01:25:53 PM
Hope she learns from this if it's true though
Stop playing up these stereotypes to these white faggats and girls, see how quick they were to lash you?
Was it worth it you fat bitch?
Was it worth your pride and dignity?
Was it?

:plzstop: :SKLJF?DHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on December 11, 2019, 01:12:24 PM
I don't like nothing about what's happening to Lizzo. At the end of the day she's Black. I might not agree with how she's moving but I'd never speak out against her publicly because she's keeping her foot on these white pop girls necks.

Idgaf what she does as long as she continues to do that.
s

Marg this is a real bottom of the barrel, crabs in a bucket mentality. No standards at all

She's disgusting. Period.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time