Did your faves catalog age well?

Started by HUGO, December 11, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Ulysses on December 11, 2019, 10:12:40 PM
Some of these artists only make for what is hot at the moment and never think about the longevity of the music. Rihanna is a great example. All them number 1s and none of them stand the test of time. Maybe "Diamonds". Thanks to Sia

Vonc2002

Meanwhile in the real world,  Rihanna hasn't released an album in almost half a decade and still managed to be sitting at #2 on spotify's most streamed female artists of the decade :kii:
Fags lie. Numbers..... well.......DONT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

December 11, 2019, 10:32:50 PM #108 Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 10:33:20 PM by Darius Massoud.

fedswatchin

sdcfvvvvcccfrdccgcg

wow it's like she intentionally let herself go so she'd have an excuse not to return to music :kii: where the album at

Vonc2002

ANTICIPATE like the rest of the world nigger 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 06:37:26 PM
Quote from: MYLO on December 11, 2019, 06:36:29 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!
I wish Mary's voice aged like her catalog

It was supposed to, but honestly I'm appreciative for what she gives. I still love her voice, but there is absolutely NOTHING that will replace her raspy tone. THAT is the voice I wish would have aged. Oh how I miss it.

OAN: Do you think Rihanna can sing? I love her sooooooooooo much, but I fucks with her hard because of her consistency with releasing 🔥🔥🔥 music!

MelMel

Quote from: MYLO on December 11, 2019, 10:47:48 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

It was supposed to, but honestly I'm appreciative for what she gives. I still love her voice, but there is absolutely NOTHING that will replace her raspy tone. THAT is the voice I wish would have aged. Oh how I miss it.

OAN: Do you think Rihanna can sing? I love her sooooooooooo much, but I fucks with her hard because of her consistency with releasing 🔥🔥🔥 music!
no

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MelMel on December 11, 2019, 10:51:49 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

no

fedswatchin

Quote from: Darius Massoud. on December 11, 2019, 10:52:36 PM
Quote from: MelMel on December 11, 2019, 10:51:49 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

no

RAY7

Quote from: First Class on December 11, 2019, 10:04:16 PM
Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 09:52:01 PM
Quote from: Darius Massoud. on December 11, 2019, 09:47:36 PM
Quote from: First Class on December 11, 2019, 09:42:20 PM
Woo. This classic, better than ANY Rih song, just kinda SPEAK for itself.

Vonc why is your taste so dead inside? Where nicki with the WAKE UP HOES :plzstop: you SUCK if you can't get into this song

Not even messing Rihanna doesnt have a song this good.
I agree
this U Got It Bad sequel is one of Mon's best
n

did she say this or was u just itchin to mention flesh virus king?
I just went off of the clear similarities in the production even down to the guitar solos
and Future gave Ci chlamydia

fedswatchin

And ashanti gave Nelly a flop record right before she got dumped xoxo

Vonc2002

Aged like fine 🍷!

Rihanna is everything.  Really excited for the new music.  Love Mary's discography btw. Girls like Beyonce (and ciara but her music is consistently terrible so why even bother) could learn.  Why waste years releasing shit music :dead:

fedswatchin

rih is not in control of what she records. We've discussed this vonc :dead: and that's why she hates performing it. Her catalog is mostly breezy pop hits that were force fed to the public on a regular yearly basis until ppl couldn't keep the mess outta their heads. 

And again she hates performing it and feels disconnected from it. She's unhappy with it. She loses

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:25:21 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

Rihanna is everything.  Really excited for the new music.  Love Mary's discography btw. Girls like Beyonce (and ciara but her music is consistently terrible so why even bother) could learn.  Why waste years releasing shit music :dead:

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to  some new Rihanna music. You know how I feel about that overrated and overhyped BeyoncĂ©. I can't think of one legendary song.  :kii: