Did your faves catalog age well?

Started by HUGO, December 11, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Darius Massoud. on December 11, 2019, 08:13:52 PM
Mariah has 19 classics

She has many. No one can debate this.  She just can't sing

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Since we like to shade Janet on here,  she too has MANY classics and more memorable songs than beyonce. Let's keep it tf REAL in here lolz

BAPHOMET.

someone gonna list all of Celine and Rihanna's classics?

it shouldnt be too HARD to just quickly lay it OUT

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 08:11:28 PM
Quote from: MelMel on December 11, 2019, 08:08:16 PM
what are Celine's classics besides My Heart Will Go On though
She ain't got none,  none at all. 

this honest black bitch

Vonc2002

Firstly,  all 4 of Celine #1s are classic and that alone is more than beyonce so there's really no need to name another song outside of those :plzstop:

Vonc2002

As far as Rihanna, close your eyes and point.  She has MANY to choose from lmmfao 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 08:22:18 PM
Firstly,  all 4 of Celine #1s are classics

and the award for dumbest and most delusional member goes to.......

Trans2002... Better luck next year Reek

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 08:23:26 PM
As far as Rihanna, close your eyes and point.

to where? a blank list ? into the empty void? 

MelMel

Firstly,  all 4 of Celine #1s are classic and that alone is more than beyonce so there's really no need to name another song outside of those :plzstop:

I see we are just typing WHATEVER we want today

type away then lying bitch, type away

Vonc2002

The power of love,  all by myself,  Because u loved me,  my heart will go on,  Beauty and the Beast, it's all coming back to me now,  etc
Like, imagine if beyonce had a substantial list like this.  Bitch got songs like check on it that came and fckn went.  Even SHE ignores them :plzstop:

Vonc2002

December 11, 2019, 08:32:38 PM #87 Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:33:06 PM by Vonc2002
 When a bitch got 2 diamond albums and a couple others that are just a STEP away,  she don't really need to prove herself.  Not to mention two Oscar winning songs. Beyonce can't even get an AOTY award,  let alone a Damn Oscar LMMFAO!!!!!!!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 08:30:24 PM
The power of love,  all by myself,  Because u loved me,

literally havent heard anyone utter these songs like.... ever.

Just naming random messes

Kaeli.

Quote from: Darius Massoud. on December 11, 2019, 08:24:09 PM
Firstly,  all 4 of Celine #1s are classics

and the award for dumbest and most delusional member goes to.......

Trans2002... Better luck next year Reek

she has 4?

Bdndbncjx

I'll take The titanic song, all by myself and because you loved me

Dassit