Did your faves catalog age well?

Started by HUGO, December 11, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2019, 11:54:52 PM
What's crazy is that some of her most legendary songs (LOT, Party, and Countdown)
:plzstop:
:unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:49:24 PM
Halo is pretty legendary too
are we really listing potential legend status bey songs for this troll ass nigga :plzstop: he chooses to be deaf and dumb. See: rihanna stanning

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MelMel on December 11, 2019, 11:55:19 PM
Y'all know Bey has classics. Why are y'all going back and forth with this enraged bitch
gviuvuvvhh
:woohoo: I haven't REALLY engaged tbh

RAY7

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2019, 11:54:52 PM
What's crazy is that some of her most legendary songs (LOT, Party, and Countdown) all came from an era where the zorls thought she was out for good!
LOT yea, Countdown is kinda pushing it

Vonc2002

Y'all know Bey has classics. Why are y'all going back and forth with this enraged bitch
True single Ladies and CIL are very iconic.  Let's not debate it any further
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:55:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:53:41 PM
Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:52:42 PM
May as well throw
Let's not.
I mean she's singing the verses and leading the chorus of the songs
:letsmessfag:
tbh  :plzstop. Bey's music in the 90s was everything. Loved the background singers too. Nice touch

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:57:11 PM
True single Ladies and CIL are very iconic.  Let's not debate it any further
glad you know what kind of bitch you are, bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: First Class on December 11, 2019, 11:56:25 PM
Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:49:24 PM
Halo is pretty legendary too
are we really listing potential legend status bey songs for this troll ass nigga :plzstop: he chooses to be deaf and dumb. See: rihanna stanning
The way I EFFORTLESSLY get u fumed up  :dead:

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

i dont even know how to fume slave lol. All giggles here

Vonc2002

Destiny's Child has more classics than beyonce. I can agree with that

RAY7

I'd say Formation is very new but it's clearly gonna be a classic 
and her version of Before I Let Go

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:44:29 PM
Mary has COUNTLESS classics that have aged amazingly.  Beyonce Damn sure don't have more.  Now wassup

He needs a snickers....he's not himself.  :plzstop:

The entirety of the first two albums alone. Not to mention countless others singles from her 14 albums. Never mind, it's beneath me to stoop to a level of the intellectually challenged.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:59:54 PM
I'd say Formation is very new but it's clearly gonna be a classic
and her version of Before I Let Go
BOY! :plzstop:
Not that travesty that is before I let go.  U beyonce fans are something Damn ELSE