I’ll never date another Aries

Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2020, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on January 12, 2020, 12:21:43 AM
No. We're just distant. People can take that as being all over the place, especially when they be wanting to be get close to you and you give  :uhh:

Exactly

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 11, 2020, 11:39:40 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 11, 2020, 10:14:46 PM
My ex is an Aries and he'd lie for no reason about dumb stuff and being the detective I am I always found out the tea.

Hey twin.

My ex is an Aries and I literally caught him cheating and all he could say is "how did you know. Don't worry bout it...you're in the lead." When I tell you I beat the shit out of that boy.

I love Women Aries but the men are so horrible.
Yea my homegirl is an Aries and we get along great, Literally the friend I can be goofy with but my ex is just sooo arrogant it's disgusting 

Afrodisiac15

GLOCK

No. We're just distant. People can take that as being all over the place, especially when they be wanting to be get close to you and you give  :uhh:
u girls are indecisive hun..
One thing this day and another the next
:unsure:

You've never been called these things !?

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on January 12, 2020, 12:28:15 AM

Exactly
n

Navyman

Quote from: K.I.N.G. on January 12, 2020, 01:11:22 AM

No. Not that directly akaksks but just people saying they can't figure me out. And then I'll give why are you trying to figure me out?  :uhh: :plzstop:

I'm telling I can understand others perspective, but Aquarius usually play mental gymnastics with people too see how many hopps and hurdles they can jump before we allow them to the core, the good stuff.

GLOCK

Quote from: Navyman on January 12, 2020, 01:38:59 AM

No. Not that directly akaksks but just people saying they can't figure me out. And then I'll give why are you trying to figure me out?  :uhh: :plzstop:

I'm telling I can understand others perspective, but Aquarius usually play mental gymnastics with people too see how many hopps and hurdles they can jump before we allow them to the core, the good stuff.
that is draining and basically adds to what I said

U girls don't know who y'all want to be on certain days of the week

My fave is an Aquarius
It makes me sick  :unsure:

Navyman

Quote from: K.I.N.G. on January 12, 2020, 01:40:33 AM

My fave is an Aquarius
But G, u have to take a step back and put on our lenses. Aquarius usually try to think bigger than life(usually), and we feel DEEPLY, but can disconnect at a moment's notice.
We want companionship, but the slightest sight of something wrong or not according to plan we can pull back. Like all the way back.

It's weird how connected and deeply we can feel with people, but at the same time they may feel like they don't even know us.  :dead: :dead:

Idk if that makes sense.

GLOCK

Quote from: Navyman on January 12, 2020, 01:44:23 AM
Quote from: K.I.N.G. on January 12, 2020, 01:40:33 AM

My fave is an Aquarius
But G, u have to take a step back and put on our lenses. Aquarius usually try to think bigger than life(usually), and we feel DEEPLY, but can disconnect at a moment's notice.
We want companionship, but the slightest sight of something wrong or not according to plan we can pull back. Like all the way back.

It's weird how connected and deeply we can feel with people, but at the same time they may feel like they don't even know us.  :dead: :dead:

Idk if that makes sense.

I get it bby. And I def agree with some of those things but I guess that's what u makes u girls special..
The trips u guys taking to find ur ultimate selves

It's all interesting..
I understand y'all tho