This shit is so sad & disgusting

Started by Kalifornia., January 16, 2020, 05:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Naomi Hit Me

You can never tell me whites are not the curse of the earth.

Naomi Hit Me

I watched a doc where they went to the Philippines and they were literally live streaming raping kids and babies to other pedos

Drogon

BAPHOMET.

Naomi Hit Me

This is news to y'all?
This happens in all developing counties
Remember the Oxfam workers that were having sex with kids after the hurricane in Haiti?

b7

And the fake "journalists" that go down there under the guise of charity. You can't tell me they aren't the most sick species this planet has ever seen 

sick yts are built different 

Eh...

Quote from: Xavier on January 16, 2020, 06:03:25 PM
WHAT THE FUCK

!!!!!

I'm not for the death penalty but in this situation I think it is fitting
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sinpool

January 16, 2020, 06:15:04 PM #10 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:15:44 PM by Harleen Quinzel
Quote"The problem is that the abuse is sometimes carried out with the blessing of the parents because they are so in need."The perception is that white people, or 'toubabs' as they call them, have stacks of cash and these parents are often excited that their child has attracted the attention of a white man."It actually makes them feel proud so they give their permission for the boy or girl to go with the person and when the police try to question them they will not co-operate."

This is what stood out to me. White people are thought of highly by people who live in western countries next to them who are blinded by white supremacy.

These poor countries must view them as GODs because they have no choice but to drink the propaganda that the media puts out. :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

I saw a documentary on church mission workers doing this in Tanzania

The colonization and rape of Africa is still an ongoing thing

White ppl have a predisposition to do evil acts because of their inherent superiority complex.

And they really push Christianity, turn the other cheek to other cultures so their punishment won't be as severe when they get caught.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 16, 2020, 06:35:16 PM

White ppl have a predisposition to do evil acts because of their inherent superiority complex.

And they really push Christianity, turn the other cheek to other cultures so their punishment won't be as severe when they get caught.

wizzy

Quote from: Naomi's Edges on January 16, 2020, 06:44:55 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 16, 2020, 06:35:16 PM