Looks Like The Whitney Biopic Is Happening

Started by Alpha, January 25, 2020, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

:stressed:

Earlier this week, record executive Clive Davis revealed that he is working on putting together his own Whitney Houston biopic. Davis and Houston had a close relationship. He was instrumental in her career from its inception until her death in 2012. As a result, he's allowing the singer's family to have input in the biopic's production.

"You think Clive is doing this alone?" Pat Houston said when asked about the film by TMZ. "We're a part of it also."

After revealing the family's hand in the biopic, TMZ wondered if Houston knew who was being tapped to play her sister-in-law. She tried to evade the topic but ended up disclosing who she would want to portray Whitney.

"I love Taraji Henson," Houston said. "I love Taraji. I love quite a few of them, but Taraji is my girl. I can't really talk about that biopic... You asked me who I would like. I like Taraji."

http://cmplx.co/0oJq9j7

Alpha

Lazarus

Quote from: Alpha on January 25, 2020, 12:50:30 PM
Taraji can sit this one out though

!!!!!!

And I'm here for it since this one will be done right.

Navyman

Quote from: Lazarus on January 25, 2020, 12:53:14 PM
Quote from: Alpha on January 25, 2020, 12:50:30 PM
Taraji can sit this one out though

!!!!!!

And I'm here for it since this one will be done right.
Doubt it. If her family is involved and she was a quarter time munchers, stuff like that will be left out. Very biased.

Young

Quote from: Alpha on January 25, 2020, 12:49:47 PM
:stressed:

Earlier this week, record executive Clive Davis revealed that he is working on putting together his own Whitney Houston biopic. Davis and Houston had a close relationship. He was instrumental in her career from its inception until her death in 2012. As a result, he's allowing the singer's family to have input in the biopic's production.

"You think Clive is doing this alone?" Pat Houston said when asked about the film by TMZ. "We're a part of it also."

After revealing the family's hand in the biopic, TMZ wondered if Houston knew who was being tapped to play her sister-in-law. She tried to evade the topic but ended up disclosing who she would want to portray Whitney.

"I love Taraji Henson," Houston said. "I love Taraji. I love quite a few of them, but Taraji is my girl. I can't really talk about that biopic... You asked me who I would like. I like Taraji."

http://cmplx.co/0oJq9j7

If this is being done internally with Loved ones; then ACKKK

Ma Lo

Brandy could've easily got this is she was skinny enough 

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Scott.

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2020, 01:01:57 PM
And I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous but:

u do

She's no actress
And it needs to be an unknown girl

Young

Quote from: GLOCK on January 25, 2020, 01:08:53 PM

u do

She's no actress
And it needs to be an unknown girl

She knew Whitney
And she has the chops

And tbh an unknown girl would be cute too
But they have Jen doing Aretha
Why not get a singer for Whitney ?

GLOCK

Hen is gonna ruin the Aretha mess 

Monica can play Dionne tho 

Alpha

It doesn't sound ridiculous at all bby. I think it's going to happen. She will be playing Whitney  :letsmessfag:

I remember her name floating around the first time he was supposed to be involved

Young

January 25, 2020, 01:26:35 PM #14 Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:28:48 PM by Young
Quote from: Alpha on January 25, 2020, 01:23:54 PM

It doesn't sound ridiculous at all bby. I think it's going to happen. She will be playing Whitney  :letsmessfag:

I remember her name floating around the first time he was supposed to be involved

:gorlonfire:

I could see it bby :stressed:

I mean , Cissy DID pick her and Bran for the family tribute to her @ the BeT awards

& Clive groomed her to be a lil Whit tbh