Kobe Bryant has passed, along with his daughter and 7 others in Helicopter crash

Started by 123, January 26, 2020, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

The why couldn't they have just drove comments are gettin on my nerves
:udontlookok:

These people have no inkling that as soon as they step on an airplane or helicopter that it's gonna crash.

As a celeb..public figure or whatever there's higher chances of them flying and also higher chances of an accident happening. Just something you have to think about and accept. Ultimately it was just his time to go.

Who's to say his car wouldn't have flipped over a mountain that day or something?

I dunno..am I a heartless faggot?

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Navyman on January 28, 2020, 04:11:06 AM
Apparently they are still searching for 6 of the bodies. They're allegedly scattered throught the terrain.
:stressed:

This is what gets me the most. The LA Times are reporting that only 3 of the bodies have been retrieved and they're still looking for the other 6 bodies.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-01-27/removing-remains-kobe-bryant-helicopter-crash-site

My thing is tho... can't they use sensors, radars, etc. to find the other bodies? They said the debris is scattered thru the size of a football field so I wonder why it's taking them so long to find the bodies

BigDawg

I can already see his estate getting sued for negligence. Someone will definitely try it

Vonc2002

Is someone gonna change the title of this thread :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

Quote from: BigDawg on January 28, 2020, 10:33:15 AM
I can already see his estate getting sued for negligence. Someone will definitely try it

It was pilot error. Kobe wasn't flying it so he's not at fault. They can try but they won't get anything  :letsmessfag:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 10:33:49 AM
:disgusted: is he alive now or something?

como la whore

CREAM.

Wait there's technology to help fly in foggy weather?

ton

Quote from: Darius Need Love. on January 28, 2020, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 10:33:49 AM
:disgusted: is he alive now or something?
didn't plan on waking up to this

Seashell

Quote from: Salvatore on January 28, 2020, 08:49:00 AM
Quote from: Navyman on January 28, 2020, 04:11:06 AM
Apparently they are still searching for 6 of the bodies. They're allegedly scattered throught the terrain.

This is what gets me the most. The LA Times are reporting that only 3 of the bodies have been retrieved and they're still looking for the other 6 bodies.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-01-27/removing-remains-kobe-bryant-helicopter-crash-site

My thing is tho... can't they use sensors, radars, etc. to find the other bodies? They said the debris is scattered thru the size of a football field so I wonder why it's taking them so long to find the bodies

they could possibly be badly burned and hard to identify

Young

Quote from: BigDawg on January 28, 2020, 05:18:50 AM
Quote from: Troye on January 27, 2020, 05:02:57 PM
Not sure this was posted but ET uploaded this today
Kobe's first ET interview on the set of moesha

so cute

I love this. People really wanted them to be an item back then.