Kobe Bryant has passed, along with his daughter and 7 others in Helicopter crash

Started by 123, January 26, 2020, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: CREAM. on January 28, 2020, 10:52:08 AM
Wait there's technology to help fly in foggy weather?

Air traffic control can help guide you to stay away from terrain like mountains and such but they were too low so the radar couldn't pick them up. I believe that's when the pilot tried to fly higher

BigDawg

Quote from: chula. on January 28, 2020, 10:41:56 AM
https://twitter.com/Over9000ft/status/1221538085609054208

the fact that this was 100% preventable. so damn sad.
!!!

Especially the fact that Kobe's main pilot said the conditions were too shitty to fly.

Navyman

Quote from: CREAM. on January 28, 2020, 08:45:51 AM
The why couldn't they have just drove comments are gettin on my nerves
:udontlookok:

These people have no inkling that as soon as they step on an airplane or helicopter that it's gonna crash.

As a celeb..public figure or whatever there's higher chances of them flying and also higher chances of an accident happening. Just something you have to think about and accept. Ultimately it was just his time to go.

Who's to say his car wouldn't have flipped over a mountain that day or something?

I dunno..am I a heartless faggot?

Nope. This is just the way it was supposed to be. People keep saying shit and not realizing, this pilot has flown in the fog before and also has a cert to fly in foggy conditions. Fact is it was just a freak accident, and their time to go.

This isn't there first time flying in fog and apparently based off the evidence compiled so far, the people on board had no idea a accident was about to happen. He got spun off course, was trying to find some ground just to see where he was at, came up and next thing ya know they hit the moutain.

Navyman

b7

These people have no inkling that as soon as they step on an airplane or helicopter that it's gonna crash.

As a celeb..public figure or whatever there's higher chances of them flying and also higher chances of an accident happening. Just something you have to think about and accept. Ultimately it was just his time to go.

Who's to say his car wouldn't have flipped over a mountain that day or something?

!!!!! 

n

You can literally die in a car crash on the WAY to the damn airport. Like ...  are cars indestructible or something  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on January 28, 2020, 01:45:46 PM

!!!!! 

n

You can literally die in a car crash on the WAY to the damn airport. Like ...  are cars indestructible or something  :dead:
!!!

Which goes back to the point that I was making before, people need to take weather more seriously in general with any kind of travel. I'm sure the pilot had flown numerous of times in even foggier condition..

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 02:00:16 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 28, 2020, 01:43:49 PM
Quote from: Hugo on January 28, 2020, 07:07:32 AM
https://twitter.com/lamayimbaaa/status/1221952694019031040?
Straight outta high school

Legend self
:stressed:

I stan
Kobe was a pure assassin Dnndnfn like who would ever be confident to say "I'm gonna kick Jordan's fucking ass" before they even step foot in the NBA sssss

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 28, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

Legend self

I stan
Kobe was a pure assassin Dnndnfn like who would ever be confident to say "I'm gonna kick Jordan's fucking ass" before they even step foot in the NBA sssss

he was fearless
That's what I loved about him
The animal in his eyes

His presence
A silent killer

BITCH

b7

I'm glad they postponed the game at Staples. It was supposed to be both LA teams taking each other on tonight, but a battle of LA in that arena right after his death just doesnt feel right. They can't postpone every other game in the league because of scheduling and arena use, but this makes sense.

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 02:15:37 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 28, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

Legend self

I stan

he was fearless
That's what I loved about him
The animal in his eyes

His presence
A silent killer

BITCH
!!!!! If everyone strived to be like this in their craft, they'd be unstoppable
:plzstop:

Beyoncé is like this in her lane IMO

Kaeli.

right

& didn't he fly because of his legs or something?

Amazing

Tbh I felt nothing when I got the news and the condolences I gave were fake.