Kobe Bryant has passed, along with his daughter and 7 others in Helicopter crash

Started by 123, January 26, 2020, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LOONA. on January 26, 2020, 04:48:12 PM
OMG why did they record it   
:uhh:

its the world we live in we record  everything .. also they didnt know who was in it at the time

Ma Lo

BigDawg

They need to cancel the nba today, the players and coaches are wrecked 

Annie

January 26, 2020, 05:05:05 PM #529 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:07:55 PM by Annie
https://twitter.com/davidooluwatob1/status/1221549974854520833

Edit: nvm this was fake. People can create tweets and change the date nowadays.

/.\

Ma Lo

They'll honor him in a big way .. 

Annie

Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2020, 05:04:47 PM

That's right stop with ' he would've wanted us to continue' torture and stop the damn game

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2020, 05:06:11 PM

That's right stop with ' he would've wanted us to continue' torture and stop the damn game

BigDawg

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 26, 2020, 05:06:29 PM
Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2020, 05:06:11 PM

Annie

I heard Alicia Keys might do a tribute at the Grammys 
I don't know it is all so fresh, really difficult to process 

/.\

Annie

I really don't have the energy for jokes, trolling, discussions with beyhive members about plus-size fashion or complaints about people not getting Grammys 
I think I'll just go offline for some days, i can't handle twitter...  

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2020, 05:13:58 PM
I really don't have the energy for jokes, trolling, discussions with beyhive members about plus-size fashion or complaints about people not getting Grammys
What does this have to do with Kobe hun?

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 26, 2020, 05:14:35 PM
Tiffany do you need everything explained to you?

GLOCK

January 26, 2020, 05:16:14 PM #538 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:19:37 PM by GLOCK
Quote from: Black Indian on January 26, 2020, 05:00:53 PM
I remember what your farewell message said.

"Guys, on to bigger things...I'm mature now. Look at me fly into the sky, so high"

You know, the same mess you made fun of other people doing . ESPECIALLY after they returned.

Or whatever. Bottom line is, you on here calling people out as "ments" when quite a bit of your behavior on here could be easily classified as such.

Just chill out. It's definitely projection. And I didn't even plan on going there with you but I'm not one of the gorls that were playing hopscotch in that mega ment thread with you.

Tread lightly.
I'm over here kinda giggling..
Here's my exact sig

QuoteI just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we've shared. I didn't wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you've all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don't wanna single out the girls but y'all know who y'all are. I love y'all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30's I want to make some changes.  It's time for me to leave and make room for the girls that'll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I'm driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y'all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

Kinda nothing more than exactly what happened. I dipped and logged on this bitch when i felt the overwhelming pressure from my girls to have me back..

Balance.. fag.

You'll never be me.. we're cut from two different clothes .. two different types of niggas.
I am 100% secure in who the fuck I am and no human on this bitch could shift, move and change that.

You let these girls bash u into a fucking wall until some epiphany hits u..  that this place isn't for you or mean u well.

You've done everything possible to be accepted on a site that u fucking built!  :plzstop: Imagine that..

Your desire to change the worlds view and perception of you is heartbreaking.. especially considering girls have 2 working eyes and anyone with sense could discern all of your LARGER issues.

We .. are.. not.. the .. same.. bitch.

You're a mental fucking case and I'm not moving on it.
You've spent 3+ Years tryna find out who tf u are.. not me. I'm a proud black man. I don't need a fucking superlative test mess to tell me that.

As long as u type goofy shit.. I'm gonna call u tf out and you'll do absolutely nothing but fume and take hours for a substantial comeback.

This was cute.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on January 26, 2020, 05:15:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 26, 2020, 05:14:35 PM
Tiffany do you need everything explained to you?
:omgwatshappening: