Saturn ♄

Started by ΟΔΚ, January 27, 2020, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ΟΔΚ

January 27, 2020, 02:19:03 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:20:26 PM by ΟΔΚ
I was wondering, does anyone think the planet Saturn has any secrets worth uncovering? I was think about it yesterday and even just its rings are intriguing. It's a beautiful planet. Any thoughts on what else it might hold?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Another nut job? Just what we need huh 

Young

Quote from: ΟΔΚ on January 27, 2020, 02:19:03 PM
I was wondering, does anyone think the planet Saturn has any secrets worth uncovering? I was think about it yesterday and even just its rings are intriguing. It's a beautiful planet. Any thoughts on what else it might hold?

sssss

who is this

and yes

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 27, 2020, 02:20:40 PM
Another nut job? Just what we need huh

I'd say it's a great thing to contemplate. It's pretty awesome the sheer wonder of our galaxy. Do you have any favorite aspects about it?

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: Young on January 27, 2020, 02:24:33 PM

sssss

who is this

and yes

I'm Rex, nice to virtually meet cha! Do you have a favorite non-earth planet, and what'd your favorite thing about it? Isn't it so cool how huge our solar system is!?

charlie.

Have you heard of Kepler-452b?

The new planet that is basically the same as Earth.
There's most likely life on that planet and this is shit they don't tell us.

I'm sure there's more things out there that are "secrets" and you aren't crazy for thinking that.

Naomi Hit Me

If y'all don't stop pons  :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: Young on January 27, 2020, 02:24:33 PM

sssss

who is this

and yes
f

ΟΔΚ

January 27, 2020, 02:40:43 PM #10 Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:42:04 PM by ΟΔΚ
Quote from: marijuana. on January 27, 2020, 02:35:03 PM
Have you heard of Kepler-452b?

The new planet that is basically the same as Earth.
There's most likely life on that planet and this is shit they don't tell us.

I'm sure there's more things out there that are "secrets" and you aren't crazy for thinking that.

Yeah! We went over Kep a bit in my class. The prof was pretty slim on the details (not sure if it's because I'm at a small christian liberal arts school) but It definitely is interesting. It takes so long for planets to form as well, so I can't help but wonder how it's developing. It took millions and millions of years for our Earth to develop life due to the introduction of water and germs.

Young

Are you a Brandy fan??

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: Young on January 27, 2020, 03:40:03 PM
Are you a Brandy fan??
Hell yeah! I love Brandy! Her Afrodisiac album booklet helped me jerk off so much back in the day.

ton

Wait a fan of astronomy? Come back!