so what’s the difference between transgender and transracial

Started by Kaeli., February 12, 2020, 10:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Transracial is a thing its never been quite aknowledged as it being that

Cause i think a different meaning was assigned to it to illustrate someone who is one race but changes everything to look like another

Vs someone who is racially one way but ethnically another like wiggers

Or black ppul who grow up in asia
Whites who have a soulful black presence

Thats what i considered to be rransracial

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

This lady is transracial honestly
My sis nem is sooo far removed

But DEW..

she's a trans black woman
And I'd expect girls to give the T-Race girls the same energy u give transgenders tbh

jtwoeleven

February 13, 2020, 01:21:13 AM #108 Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:23:00 AM by jtwoeleven
A lot of this hinges on what lens you view race from. I know most people would love to say that we're in a "post racial" society, that race doesn't matter, that being "colorblind" or "raceless" is the optimal view, but given the history of this country, that's just fantasy thinking. There were racial covenants in housing that specifically singled out black people to NOT live in, or much less, even rent housing properties here. That is a VERY specific systemic injustice we can't hand wave away with wishful thinking.

We have to ask the what, why, and who questions. Why is the concept of transracial identity being valid good? Who stands to benefit from legitimizing it, and who will be harmed? At what costs will society pay for such recognition? I think the depths of this conversation go deeper than what this space can accommodate.

b7

I actually don't have a problem with Rachel or anyone claiming to be Transracial :dead: 

if it's not harming anyone. Rachel taking up space and maybe a job from black women may be an issue for some and i get that, but meh 

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2020, 04:17:19 PM
Idk what y'all saying in here, but nothing at all is different. Some made up shit someone believes themself to be in their mind. Delusions on both ends. Y'all continue discussing tho
Zzzzzzzzzdsddszz
This nigga is pure mess!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Justaway_

Tonio is so fucking intelligent.... :ohwow:

Rig too

LOONA.

There are plenty but to answer that question you would have to look at the differences between race and gender first.

I'm gonna reply in another post 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on February 13, 2020, 11:26:39 AM
There are plenty but to answer that question you would have to look at the differences between race and gender first.

youre ok with the fact that you just typed a bunch of nothing?

LOONA.

Quote from: Daydream. on February 13, 2020, 11:32:32 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 13, 2020, 11:26:39 AM

youre ok with the fact that you just typed a bunch of nothing?

That's what you've been doing on every page.

Mind your business nigger     

LOONA.

Race is passed down from one generation to the next
Gender isn't

In race there are distincitve features and other traits passed down from one gen to the next
Can't say the same for gender

A black woman will always give birth to a black child
A woman can give birth to a boy or a girl

etc whatever

What I'm saying is trying to identify as transracial is kinda almost possible. Within race there are biological and evolutionary traits that are only available to people in that race. A white woman can have a strong affinity for blackness but she does not possess the same biological or evolutionary traits a black woman possesses nor can she pass it down to her children.

There is alot to unpack with gender, but aside from obvious physical traits like sex organs there are things like the structure of our brains and other mess which determine our gender. When it comes to the overall structure and nucleus density of brains alot of science and studies show

Gay men = straight women
Gay women = straight men

Transmen = men
Transwomen = women

The overwhelming similarities between the former and the latter can't be a coincidence.

And besides the brains there are some things that are just..innate. Alot of women are naturally "masculine"...some men "feminine". From birth there are things drilled into our minds as to what defines a man and what defines a woman. Boys should wear blue or girls should wear pink. Boys play with footballs and girls play in makeup etc etc. Take the literal brainwashing out of the equation and let nature run its course the roles of women and men would be very different. Gender roles exist for a reason. Race on the other hand can't be tampered or manipulated with. Yeah you can fall into certain stereotypes but there is nothing a person can do to steer or alter you into behaving or presenting yourself how they see your race.

IDK there is so much to unpack but yh

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Now let's wait for Baph and the other niggers to enter with their "f" and "n"   

:disgusted:

ton

Quote from: LOONA. on February 13, 2020, 11:48:32 AM
When it comes to the overall structure and nucleus density of brains alot of science and studies show

Gay men = straight women
Gay women = straight men

Transmen = men
Transwomen = women

The overwhelming similarities between the former and the latter can't be a coincidence.

Ack

!!!!

I don't think a lot of people know gays brains are wired more similarly to the opposite sex.

It's just a spectrum mess