so what’s the difference between transgender and transracial

Started by Kaeli., February 12, 2020, 10:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

February 12, 2020, 01:28:22 PM #30 Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:28:35 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
also,

not to mention her coining this phrase "transracial" is just a SHIT on LGBT.
:overit: she's making a joke out of the term "transgender/transsexual" which are scientifically proven things.

Cartierline

Edge gorl

February 12, 2020, 01:44:53 PM #34 Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:45:05 PM by Kamadeva Lovebot ❁
Quote from: Cartier on February 12, 2020, 01:32:58 PM
I mean, if we're being completely honest...

dvd

shutup cart'

yummy

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 12, 2020, 01:25:08 PM
Quote from: Darius. on February 12, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 12, 2020, 12:53:36 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 12, 2020, 12:44:13 PM
the difference is transracial is purely fictional imo.
then so is the transgender shit  :dead: because some of the girls definitely try to go backwards

are you black?

or any race other than white?

because if so, you sound ignorant. no disrespect.

because the fact that just because Rachael Dozelal coined a phrase "transracial" and now it's an ACTUAL thing, speaks on her privilege and everything it entails itself.

transracial and the definition make zero sense if you read it. and the only way it can make sense is if it relates to someone who is adopted.

you mean like how someone coined the phrase "transgender" and that eventually became an actual thing?

Cartierline

ggfmmgfn

the girls really aren't painting a convincing picture here

ophababes.

Quote from: animmai. on February 12, 2020, 01:52:58 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 12, 2020, 01:25:08 PM
Quote from: Darius. on February 12, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 12, 2020, 12:53:36 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 12, 2020, 12:44:13 PM
the difference is transracial is purely fictional imo.
then so is the transgender shit  :dead: because some of the girls definitely try to go backwards

are you black?

or any race other than white?

because if so, you sound ignorant. no disrespect.

because the fact that just because Rachael Dozelal coined a phrase "transracial" and now it's an ACTUAL thing, speaks on her privilege and everything it entails itself.

transracial and the definition make zero sense if you read it. and the only way it can make sense is if it relates to someone who is adopted.

you mean like how someone coined the phrase "transgender" and that eventually became an actual thing?

fjffjfjjfjfj

sorrry but "transgenderism" is just a delusion. nothing transitions.

cut ya dick off, install some titties, take all the hormones you want. you'll just be a high-pitched voiced, no dick having, NIGGA wit titties.

and whats so wrong wit that? i don't understand why these people feel the need to be labeled "woman" (or "man" for the opposite) so badly. you're just NOT lolz. stand in znd define who you are. don't let society do it for you. it's so funny to me, the LGBT gors go from bashing "gender policing" to literally changing their entire lives based on it. i jus.... WHEW

:letsmessfag:

MelMel

ton

Gender identity is something I don't think anyone can explain easily

What makes a woman or man is what society says they are, true, however there are differences biologically that aren't just dicks, tits, abs, and long hair, like the obvious -- your brain and hormones. Those are two things that really say "man" or "woman". But I think Feeling you're in the wrong body goes beyond all that. I've never had that feeling though so I dunno. But that doesn't mean it should be dismissed.

Humans are complicated. I mean we believe there's a big man in the sky that know all and sees all but NO ONE can prove it. But...... we just KNOW, don't we?

Dr Naomi Campbell

GLOCK

I'm sorry but I feel that someone could be transracial just as much as someone being transgendered

ophababes.

Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 02:48:33 PM
Gender identity is something I don't think anyone can explain easily

What makes a woman or man is what society says they are, true, however there are differences biologically that aren't just dicks, tits, abs, and long hair, like the obvious -- your brain and hormones. Those are two things that really say "man" or "woman". But I think Feeling you're in the wrong body goes beyond all that. I've never had that feeling though so I dunno. But that doesn't mean it should be dismissed.

Humans are complicated. I mean we believe there's a big man in the sky that know all and sees all but NO ONE can prove it. But...... we just KNOW, don't we?

ALL of that is solely based on society. "i feel like i was born in the wrong body" is just a saying, its not meant to be taken literal. brain and hormones only play into ones behaviors/feelings. but once a person is able to define their behaviors/feelings by societies' standards, thats when they start to develop what people call a "gender identity". and it's completely flawed. cuz again its all based on societal standards. the entire concept of "transgenderism" is glorified gender policing.