This post is rlly why bsource is dyin'

Started by Edge gorl, February 14, 2020, 01:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on February 14, 2020, 01:24:33 PM
There's so much negativity on this board and I can't lol. Not that I give af about Summer bc I don't at all but just reading this in this moment just is... The hate, the racism, the colorism, the sexism, the homophobia, the ignorance, the insecurity... The hate far outweighs the love and It isn't cute. This isn't my reality so I can't be a part of it. I'm out. Peace and love to ya all. ❤️

thnk u bby boy drew....negativity is a parasite tht will eventually devour evrything is sight..

we are losin' members who are awakenin' to tha 5th dimension of light nd unconditional love for other human beings
yall are fckin stupid!
wake tf up...evry othr thread is hatin' nd callin' each othr names
u fruitcup ass aid fags needa rlly getta grip b'fore bsource is destroyed frm within...

Edge gorl

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Annie

Is it really that deep? I think people just say things but I don't think people are that serious. I really don't think 5D has much to do with it but yes a lot of us are growing up. If it doesn't make you happy just take a break. You don't have to call people 'fruitcup ass aid fags', that's the same negativity you are complaining about. Bsource has always been like this.. especially when there is zero news about Brandy.

PS The only thing I can't stand are pedo or rape jokes..but if things bother me I just leave Bsource alone for a while

/.\