Kandi Was a Force Back In The Day

Started by Freemala Harris, February 18, 2020, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

February 18, 2020, 04:57:14 PM Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:57:27 PM by Freeruu

Quote@kandi was the first African-American woman to win the #ASCAP songwriter of the Year award in 2000.

She won the award, in the Rhythm & Soul category for her songwriting credits of #DestinysChild's #BillsBillsBills, #TLC's #NoScrubs and #SportyThievz #NoPigeons.

This damn songstress

reekz

I will listening to 4, 5, 6 this morning lol

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

The fact that she doesn't even need RHOA, while the other girls stay prayin for a call back every season.

Cartierline

long-timeTheRoofFan

I loved her as a songwriter!

:wub:

I remember when her house got broken into back then and they stole her Grammy Awards or Platinum Records or some shit. She was posting online begging for them to give them back.

I never thought back then that she would be such a household name now. She really did the best with what she was given and made a CAREER for herself.

:blush:

HUGO

February 18, 2020, 05:35:28 PM #10 Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 05:35:44 PM by Hugo
Quote from: Scott. on February 18, 2020, 05:06:57 PM
Queen keeps the girls fried

Pan fried or deep fried?

Freemala Harris

[youtube start=47][/youtube]

Hits that stick like ol' lady gang grits  :cheerup:

reekz

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 18, 2020, 05:18:00 PM
The fact that she doesn't even need RHOA, while the other girls stay prayin for a call back every season.

Yeah...like NaNa Reaks

Cade

Checkmate Burruss

I love the fact that she has put herself into a position of where she can play with several business ideas and just go down her bucket list of goals.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT