The Whitney hologram performs @ British morning show (video inside)

Started by Purple Moon, February 19, 2020, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

It's fraud how they announced that this would be some kind of technology that recreates Whitney's actual face (as seen in the first promo images), when now it's clearly just an impersonator trying to do her mannerisms. The only "technology" here is that they project a filmed performance of a impersonator onto a stage (or onto a screen?).

I wonder what Whitney wanting to do an unplugged concert has to do with this...She clearly would've hated this idea. :ohwow:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cartierline

This is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while

:disgusted:

This bitch is clearly an impersonator. Why not just send her on tour instead of this shitty hologram mess?

Purple Moon

Quote from: Cartier on February 19, 2020, 03:21:42 PM

This bitch is clearly an impersonator. Why not just send her on tour instead of this shitty hologram mess?

It's probably cheaper and gets them more press because of it being a hologram. Lol @ Pat not even correcting the host when she said it's an imposters body and whitney's face that gets digitally attached.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Young

Cartierline

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 19, 2020, 03:30:15 PM
Quote from: Cartier on February 19, 2020, 03:21:42 PM

It's probably cheaper and gets them more press because of it being a hologram. Lol @ Pat not even correcting the host when she said it's an imposters body and whitney's face that gets digitally attached.
Good point. I'm sure Whit is rolling in her grave.

BAPHOMET.

4everSLAYanafan

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

This is disgusting and any WHIT that supports this needs to be burned at the stake 

Ma Lo

Amazing

I wanna go.

How come they haven't released any new Whitney music.

Didn't Whitney have any songs in the vault?

🦚

Pat is disgusting and vile. There's a vip section in hell for her.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/