The United States is now a dictatorship!!!

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, February 20, 2020, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Are you gorls worried yet? Trump just fired the Director of National Intelligence for briefing Congress that Russia is trying to hack the elections AGAIN in his favour :rudone:. He replaced him with the Ambassador to Germany,  who is a loyalist.

What this means is that threats facing the country that Trump doesn't want Congress or the public to hear about might never get heard about unless a whistleblower steps forward. Not him dragging Cuba and Venezuela but slowly turning the US into those very countries :dead: :uhh: :shook:.

This coming right after interfering in the Justice Department to try to get lighter sentences for his friends and cronies. Are you girls not worried :thatssowendy:?

ophababes.

dictate this lashing i give u when the MILEENA dlc drops for mortal combat

fedswatchin

I think the US is being dealt with appropriately. A dictator for a leader is what the country deserves. Why would I be worried? :dead:

Quote from: ophelia on February 20, 2020, 06:37:00 PM

That dead ass dyke ain't EVER coming :hehe: :plea: :welllol:

Kalifornia.

Worried? For what?

For Black folks this is just another day in America. White people being corrupt is something we've been seeing & knowing for eons.

It's the rest of the population that are just catching on.

I'M SO SHOCKED! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

I just look at them like... :overit:

ophababes.

ton

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 20, 2020, 06:44:08 PM
Worried? For what?

For Black folks this is just another day in America. White people being corrupt is something we've been seeing & knowing for eons.

It's the rest of the population that are just catching on.

I'M SO SHOCKED! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

I just look at them like... :overit:

:letsmessfag:

February 20, 2020, 07:32:26 PM #8 Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:32:46 PM by ShujQuarius
Sheesh. Can Ophelia Basic EVER pick a winner :shook:? From Smelly to DEADleena. For fucks sake :disgusted:

Ma Lo

Trump is very powerful and wicked to the core. Mf gon get enough of underestimating that demon. I don't want no smoke. 

ophababes.

February 20, 2020, 10:13:20 PM #10 Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 10:13:59 PM by ophelia
Quote from: ShujQuarius on February 20, 2020, 07:32:26 PM
Sheesh. Can Ophelia Basic EVER pick a winner :shook:? From Smelly to DEADleena. For fucks sake :disgusted:

nevermind

suck my dick

kelly >>>

BRockaBaby

I mean not sure what people expected when he was elected. Many of us knew this was coming but we are called weak and too liberal. 

CHOKE

More concerned about the Corona mess that is currently killing thousands everyday tbh

:disgusted:

The Brandy Barbie

Y'all people have always been corrupt, but no one ever tried to turn the US into a dictatorship. Plus, when he first got in, I thought senators Wouk act as a check and balance. But they just give him power to freely be as corrupt as he wants.

ophababes.

Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on February 20, 2020, 06:40:29 PM
Quote from: ophelia on February 20, 2020, 06:37:00 PM

That dead ass dyke ain't EVER coming :hehe: :plea: :welllol:

oh YEA????????

ccvnvvvcvcvccvcbvcvcnbvnbvbbbnccc