4 Times Nene and Sheree Got Heated

Started by ssw4919, February 25, 2020, 01:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Sheree is one person she could NEVER seem to shut down. She wasn't having it. 

BAPHOMET.

Sheree would literally STOMP nene out 

Kaeli.

Sheree was so stupid for shading Nene's son shoplifting when her fake boujee ass was sittin up doing the same thing la;kjdsfkl;dsjf

reekz

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 25, 2020, 01:41:16 AM
Sheree was so stupid for shading Nene's son shoplifting when her fake boujee ass was sittin up doing the same thing la;kjdsfkl;dsjf

Being accused and being found guilty by the judge aren't the same thing.

Kaeli.

February 25, 2020, 01:49:37 AM #6 Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:50:11 AM by Kaeli.
girl stfu sheree was stealing from saks fifth ave'

Gilgamesh.

February 25, 2020, 04:42:36 AM #7 Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 07:25:00 AM by Gilgamesh.
"You could use a bleaching!" breaks me down everytime :kii: zsdjlfl

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

CREAM.

Nene tried it with that "fix your body" comment 

hun...Sheree is a lot of things but trying to read her body..

GORL..

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

What you don't understand is while you were runnin' yo mouf wit him, I was runnin' to the bank sweetie and depositing a Trump check....DONALD TRUMP!!  :fuming:

Aalonso.

reekz

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 25, 2020, 07:59:25 AM
What you don't understand is while you were runnin' yo mouf wit him, I was runnin' to the bank sweetie and depositing a Trump check....DONALD TRUMP!!  :fuming:

Not here big quarterback self running to cash the check before Donald takes it back lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: boyX on February 25, 2020, 09:00:52 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 25, 2020, 07:59:25 AM

Not here big quarterback self running to cash the check before Donald takes it back lol
ffffff