Oh shit Brandy bought her name on IG!

Started by Harlem, February 29, 2020, 01:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

This is dope. She moved all her music videos over to her Forever Brandy youtube channel too. It almost feels like at the moment, she is making sure she secures her legacy. Right now, some of these labels wanna sign 360 deals and have claim over all her music, TV shows, etc. and you can just tell she is on her boss move and trying to own everything she has. 

I'm really looking 4wd to the final product and just hope she releases the album regardless of how Baby Mama does. 

Harlem

Baby Mama & this album is gonna be IT, I feel it
:stressed:

b7

b7

Quote from: LF on February 29, 2020, 04:47:16 PM
This is dope. She moved all her music videos over to her Forever Brandy youtube channel too. It almost feels like at the moment, she is making sure she secures her legacy. Right now, some of these labels wanna sign 360 deals and have claim over all her music, TV shows, etc. and you can just tell she is on her boss move and trying to own everything she has.

I'm really looking 4wd to the final product and just hope she releases the album regardless of how Baby Mama does.
i didn't realize she did that! Perfect

Navyman

The Maverick management company also updated her on there roster yesterday. Idk if it's been reported yet though

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Navyman on February 29, 2020, 04:56:33 PM
The Maverick management company also updated her on there roster yesterday. Idk if it's been reported yet though
:guys:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: 1RIG on February 29, 2020, 03:17:01 PM
:kii:

something big is LOOMING. She should've done this ages ago! Omg

Bet..Lol

VirgoMind

All these quiet power moves. Preparing for the return!

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Dr Naomi Campbell

And the fact she hasn't even officially ANNOUCNED anything

Dr Naomi Campbell

Queen wants her all shit in order so she didn't have to hear it from us faggits  :plzstop:
And we got info we weren't supposed to, so we got the tea months earlier than we were supposed to so that adds to the long wait

wizzy