Oh shit Brandy bought her name on IG!

Started by Harlem, February 29, 2020, 01:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Bish

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 29, 2020, 05:40:21 PM
Queen wants her all shit in order so she didn't have to hear it from us faggits  :plzstop:
And we got info we weren't supposed to, so we got the tea months earlier than we were supposed to so that adds to the long wait
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Sovereign.

Brandy has taught us a lesson. We give her hell, but she's literally minding her own business, getting her shit together, and really out trying to make dreams come true. I'm excited for her. I really don't have any expectations for her this era other than to enjoy the music and for her to love what she does.

As long as her team is devoted, I trusts that everything will fall into place. I hope she  headlines her own tour with a budget , sponsors and team to support it.  The president of Maverick called her one of his favorite people. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 29, 2020, 06:21:54 PM
Brandy has taught us a lesson. We give her hell, but she's literally minding her own business, getting her shit together, and really out trying to make dreams come true. I'm excited for her. I really don't have any expectations for her this era other than to enjoy the music and for her to love what she does.

As long as her team is devoted, I trusts that everything will fall into place. I hope she  headlines her own tour with a budget , sponsors and team to support it.  The president of Maverick called her one of his favorite people.

:loose2when:

Kaeli.

Good

now somebody tell her to spell February correctly in her twitter bio 

Le Champ

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 29, 2020, 06:28:43 PM
Good

now somebody tell her to spell February correctly in her twitter bio

!!!!
Djjjjjf

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Nine. on February 29, 2020, 02:02:45 PM
Good. Stream line your mess Brans.

Remember when Miley was trying to follow her on IG and she couldn't find her.

No more of that.

I remember that.
Right after the Billboard Awards.
She was stanning for Bran -- but couldn't find sis.
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

Quote from: Rxxf on February 29, 2020, 06:48:04 PM
this fucking boss bitch

That's the only role she needs to assume going into her 40's. Be your damn boss. Boss ass bitch!

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on February 29, 2020, 04:53:09 PM
Quote from: LF on February 29, 2020, 04:47:16 PM
This is dope. She moved all her music videos over to her Forever Brandy youtube channel too. It almost feels like at the moment, she is making sure she secures her legacy. Right now, some of these labels wanna sign 360 deals and have claim over all her music, TV shows, etc. and you can just tell she is on her boss move and trying to own everything she has.

I'm really looking 4wd to the final product and just hope she releases the album regardless of how Baby Mama does.
i didn't realize she did that! Perfect

Yeah. And she copyrighted her "brandy" font a while back too. She's more in control now than she ever has been and I think when the era finally launches, it'll be good to see her in that light.

b7

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 29, 2020, 05:39:05 PM
And the fact she hasn't even officially ANNOUCNED anything
the press release is gonna take me DOWN

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on February 29, 2020, 07:13:38 PM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 29, 2020, 05:39:05 PM
And the fact she hasn't even officially ANNOUCNED anything
the press release is gonna take me DOWN

!!!!
An Oprah tumble mess