Started by MypuzzystanK, July 14, 2015, 04:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MypuzzystanK

CNN!
TMZ!
REAL BLOGS!
DAILY NEWS!

all over a video SHE purposely posted   :kii:

and some of ya favs can't even get half of that with a damn single out  :plzstop:

this is what you call PRESS.

CONTINUE TO FUME :whatgunofficer:

Purple Moon

YAS! I feel like she knows what she's doing...this will secretly make people take notice again, although its pretty random. Then again, she's singing home, which could be a direct promotion for Broadway and her campaign to get the Dorothy role.

#TheNextBrandy
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

GLOCK

Ugh!
I wish they had a single LOCKED and loaded right fucking now..
This would be PERFECT!

MypuzzystanK

I believe everything is pretty much calculated.... the video.. following these pics...  i mean her TEAM>>>>>>>>

Bish

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 14, 2015, 04:44:17 PM
YAS! I feel like she knows what she's doing...this will secretly make people take notice again, although its pretty random. Then again, she's singing home, which could be a direct promotion for Broadway and her campaign to get the Dorothy role.

#TheNextBrandy

She needs to go to the damn audition then and not do this because it looks desperate. And if anyone has a problem I'll say it the fuck again and make you madder.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Bish on July 14, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

#TheNextBrandy

She needs to go to the damn audition then and not do this because it looks desperate. And if anyone has a problem I'll say it the fuck again and make you madder.

what if she already has the part though?

she ahs been pulling shit out her sleeve all year

Purple Moon

#TheNextBrandy

Are you bish from the old board? When did you become so invested and frustrated?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Bish

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 14, 2015, 04:53:53 PM

#TheNextBrandy

Are you bish from the old board? When did you become so invested and frustrated?
Are you a new fan of mine? Shit

yummy

Some of these headlines...

BRAN...

:udontlookok:

Stewie

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 14, 2015, 05:04:04 PM
Some of these headlines...

BRAN...

:udontlookok:

kjkjjkkj what are the headlines saying?

jjjj im screaming....is bran gonna go the rihanna 'dont giv a fuck' route this era?
we'll have to wait and see  :ohwow:

Rxxf

Wouldn't be surprised if Wendy Williams talks about this.
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

July 14, 2015, 09:26:34 PM #11 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:27:01 PM by Nicholas_Styles
Is Wendy on during the summer?

Rxxf

BRANDY

Zankou.

Palladium

July 15, 2015, 12:47:16 AM #14 Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:47:30 AM by Palladium
Sis is perched #1 on Y!

Get that pub' queen!