Trump cancels travel from Europe to USA

Started by herbie, March 11, 2020, 09:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

March 11, 2020, 09:22:03 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:42:09 PM by heir.
Trump will suspend all US travel to and from Europe for next 30 days

President Trump announced tonight that all travel from Europe to the United States will be suspended for the next 30 days, except for the UK.

Trump made the decision in order to "keep new cases from entering our shores." He said the new rule will go into effect beginning Friday at midnight.

"We will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days. The new rules will go into effect Friday at midnight. These restrictions will are be adjusted subject to conditions on the ground," the President said from the Oval Office.
Trump said there will be certain exemptions made for certain Americans "who have undergone appropriate screenings."

"These prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval. Anything coming from Europe to the United States is what we are discussing. These restrictions will also not apply to the United Kingdom," Trump added.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-11-20-intl-hnk/index.html

Buy The Stars✨

March 11, 2020, 09:26:05 PM #1 Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:26:28 PM by Troye
It doesn't say to Europe, just Europe to the US  and also the uk is exempt from this ... hmm

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: heir. on March 11, 2020, 09:29:11 PM
Quote from: Troye on March 11, 2020, 09:26:05 PM
It doesn't say to Europe, just Europe to the US  and also the uk is exempt from this ... hmm
The headline clearly says

sfsfssf
wtf

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: heir. on March 11, 2020, 09:29:11 PM
Quote from: Troye on March 11, 2020, 09:26:05 PM
The headline clearly says to and from Europe luv

sfsfssf

But the article clearly says different... I didn't say you were wrong ... I was just stating what's in the article ...

Marilyn

They blowing this shit out of proportion. It's 300+ million people in the U.S and only about 1000 cases. But epidemic!

You have a better chance of winning your state lottery than catching the 'ron

yummy

omg so anyone outside of the country right now on business or vacation is pretty much stranded for the next month?

I'm getting scared now, guys

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Purple Moon

March 11, 2020, 09:46:54 PM #9 Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:47:17 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: Marilyn on March 11, 2020, 09:38:49 PM
They blowing this shit out of proportion. It's 300+ million people in the U.S and only about 1000 cases. But epidemic!

You have a better chance of winning your state lottery than catching the 'ron
it's a pandemic and the infection number is growing exponentially. Do the math
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: animmai. on March 11, 2020, 09:41:20 PM
omg so anyone outside of the country right now on business or vacation is pretty much stranded for the next month?

Not like you leave the damn house anyway

yummy

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 11, 2020, 10:01:39 PM
Quote from: animmai. on March 11, 2020, 09:41:20 PM

Not like you leave the damn house anyway

now ain't the time for jokes faggot

i'm scared

hold me, keith

Marilyn

Wait I just heard about the Tom Hanks mess

we're all gonna die