Cynthia & Kenya Keep Nene HOT (Sneak Peak)

Started by M-Rocka, March 13, 2020, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on March 13, 2020, 01:18:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 13, 2020, 12:27:36 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 13, 2020, 12:20:50 PM
I wish someone would just fuck that cow all the way up

You can't fight me cuz you'd lose bitch! NEGATIVE NANCY! BITTER BETTY!

Like bitch you're 52 years old. Shes having a mental breakdown again.
Pppppp she's only ever had that  energy for Kim, Kenya and Dwight. Pppppp she knows who to try
!!!!!

She didn't have that same energy for Sheree when she chased her out of that restaurant. She acted like she was going to get buck with Porsha once Marlo, Cynthia, and Kenya got in between them.

She is falling apart. :plzstop:

Le Champ

"Friends make mistake"

nene girl just don't talk :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: sowhat on March 13, 2020, 12:33:11 PM
"Why are you calling me a bitch?"

:dead: that victim shit is old Kenya. Nene dragged her vfffccccc
n

She dragged her how, because she got loud? :dead:

Kenya stays calm while Nene infuriates. I don't know why she's still so invested in their Cynthia & Kenya's friendship if she claims she doesn't care. :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 13, 2020, 01:24:22 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 13, 2020, 01:18:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 13, 2020, 12:27:36 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 13, 2020, 12:20:50 PM
I wish someone would just fuck that cow all the way up

You can't fight me cuz you'd lose bitch! NEGATIVE NANCY! BITTER BETTY!

Like bitch you're 52 years old. Shes having a mental breakdown again.
Pppppp she's only ever had that  energy for Kim, Kenya and Dwight. Pppppp she knows who to try
!!!!!

She didn't have that same energy for Sheree when she chased her out of that restaurant. She acted like she was going to get buck with Porsha once Marlo, Cynthia, and Kenya got in between them.

She is falling apart. :plzstop:
:plzstop:

ssw4919

March 13, 2020, 02:05:04 PM #20 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:05:14 PM by ssw4919
Nene is jealous of their friendship.  At least Kenya apologizes.  Outside the wine cellar, Nene only apologized to Cynthia when Cynthia apologized first.

https://twitter.com/omfgrealitytv/status/1238497641580937216

M-Rocka

fedswatchin

Crazy how Kenya ain't never bullied nobody and nobody can call her on her shit :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 13, 2020, 01:27:51 PM
Quote from: sowhat on March 13, 2020, 12:33:11 PM
"Why are you calling me a bitch?"

:dead: that victim shit is old Kenya. Nene dragged her vfffccccc
n

She dragged her how, because she got loud? :dead:

Kenya stays calm while Nene infuriates. I don't know why she's still so invested in their Cynthia & Kenya's friendship if she claims she doesn't care. :plzstop:
Kenya basically let Nene call her a bitch and did nothing about it :dead:

What happened to the Shade Assassin?

What about all that energy she had for meek ass Tanya? Or Kim Fields? :plzstop:

She got DRAGGED. wit her weak ass ass

BRockaBaby

Nene>>>

Kenya has shown her ass this season in many ways and karma is showing who the real bitch is. 

fedswatchin

Ne is bout to let HAVE at the re-U :feelinmyself: 

And I'm sure Kenya will be there giving her corny pageant responses, playing the victim and hiding. Boring gvcxfvcc

ssw4919

Who does she bully?  Any of her opponents have always gone toe to toe with her.  She was the outcast her first several seasons with no close allies.  Cynthia now calls her out and argues with her when she doesn't agree.  Cynthia is the same one who told her she was "getting to know her" a few seasons ago, but bully victim!  :dead: 

Kenya acts like trash to some people, but she's not a bully.  The only time I can think of her bullying someone was walking up on Kim Fields' chair.  Nene did that to Star Jones, Kim, LaToya, Dwight, etc.

ssw4919

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 13, 2020, 02:19:11 PM
Nene>>>

Kenya has shown her ass this season in many ways and karma is showing who the real bitch is.

They both are.  But Nene is deranged.  She is fuming so hard here over nothing and ends up trying to spit on Kenya.   :uhh: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Nene and Kenya can both be bullies guys. We've seen both of them do it :plzstop: :uhh: that wasn't nothin but a throwaway read anyway. No point in harping on it

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 13, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 13, 2020, 02:19:11 PM
Nene>>>

They both are.  But Nene is deranged.  She is fuming so hard here over nothing and ends up trying to spit on Kenya.   :uhh: :plzstop:
so Nene's great for tv and Kenya's just trash in real life :sobusyjetsetter: