Cynthia & Kenya Keep Nene HOT (Sneak Peak)

Started by M-Rocka, March 13, 2020, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: sowhat on March 13, 2020, 02:17:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 13, 2020, 01:27:51 PM
Quote from: sowhat on March 13, 2020, 12:33:11 PM
"Why are you calling me a bitch?"

:dead: that victim shit is old Kenya. Nene dragged her vfffccccc
n

She dragged her how, because she got loud? :dead:

Kenya stays calm while Nene infuriates. I don't know why she's still so invested in their Cynthia & Kenya's friendship if she claims she doesn't care. :plzstop:
Kenya basically let Nene call her a bitch and did nothing about it :dead:

What happened to the Shade Assassin?

What about all that energy she had for meek ass Tanya? Or Kim Fields? :plzstop:

She got DRAGGED. wit her weak ass ass
n

You calling me a bitch?

That would be my reaction as well to a woman who shows signs of mental instability.

Nene is erratic and clearly not in a good headspace. :dead:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 13, 2020, 02:20:55 PM
Who does she bully?  Any of her opponents have always gone toe to toe with her.  She was the outcast her first several seasons with no close allies.  Cynthia now calls her out and argues with her when she doesn't agree.  Cynthia is the same one who told her she was "getting to know her" a few seasons ago, but bully victim:dead:

Kenya acts like trash to some people, but she's not a bully.  The only time I can think of her bullying someone was walking up on Kim Fields' chair.  Nene did that to Star Jones, Kim, LaToya, Dwight, etc.

Kenya is the EPITOME of a bully who hides her hands.

The way she talks to Cynthia in HER OWN HOUSE. The way she picks and chooses who to fuck with.

If that isn't the blueprint of a grown as bully!!! 🤷🏾‍♂️

M-Rocka

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 13, 2020, 02:26:47 PM
Who does she bully?  Any of her opponents have always gone toe to toe with her.  She was the outcast her first several seasons with no close allies.  Cynthia now calls her out and argues with her when she doesn't agree.  Cynthia is the same one who told her she was "getting to know her" a few seasons ago, but bully victim:dead:

Kenya acts like trash to some people, but she's not a bully.  The only time I can think of her bullying someone was walking up on Kim Fields' chair.  Nene did that to Star Jones, Kim, LaToya, Dwight, etc.

The way she talks to Cynthia in HER OWN HOUSE. The way she picks and chooses who to fuck with.

Nene is the absolute worst. Those threatening text messages to a pregnant Porsha is a clear indication of her being a bully.

The way Porsha always crawling back to her shows how mentally weak she is and she'll never hold a candle to Nene. Scary self.

Scott.

March 13, 2020, 02:45:36 PM #33 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:45:53 PM by Scott.
But it was okay when Cynthia forgave and forgot with your big burly ass and ran back to you everytime you disrespected her?

so now that she's someone else's "punk", it's a problem  :dead:

ssw4919

March 13, 2020, 02:50:46 PM #34 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:02:46 PM by ssw4919

You mean the time Cynthia refused to let her bring her child to her house, and wouldn't budge? 

That's not a bully victim.

A bully is not someone who talks mess or throws shade at people who respond back.  It's when you repeatedly or boorishly go after a defenseless person.  Screaming in someone's face who is not arguing back is bullying.  Getting the rest of the cast to ice someone out is bullying.  Throwing your weight around with producers to get someone fired is bullying.

awaken.

NeNe is delusional.

Did she not call Cynthia's ex husband a bitch to his face. While Cynthia just stood there.

Kenya has never done the vile things NeNe has.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 13, 2020, 02:50:46 PM

You mean the time Cynthia refuses to let her bring her child to her house, and wouldn't budge? 

That's not a bully victim.

A bully is not someone who talks mess or throws shade at people who respond back.  It's when you repeatedly or boorishly go after a defenseless person.  Screaming in someone's face who is not arguing back is bullying.  Getting the rest of the cast to ice someone out is bullying.  Throwing your weight around with producers to get someone fired is bullying.
Kenya and Nene both bully these bitches on the show :plzstop: get real

fedswatchin

March 13, 2020, 02:58:23 PM #37 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:59:08 PM by sowhat
Imagine defending the person who pulled Kim Fields out of her chair. Kenya came on this show bullying Cynthia and her staff at the Bailey Agency, and is still bullying her/using her

She's a weak ass villain

Why did you call Tanya a CUNT, who was clearly not giving you that energy back? :dead: girl shut up

Opposites Attract.

I remember Marlo chasing Nene out of an event. She knows who to try that's for damn sure. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ssw4919

March 13, 2020, 03:12:14 PM #39 Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:14:56 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: awaken. on March 13, 2020, 02:50:57 PM
NeNe is delusional.

Did she not call Cynthia's ex husband a bitch to his face. While Cynthia just stood there.

Kenya has never done the vile things NeNe has.

Nene also tried to get Cynthia fired from the show.

Cynthia made a friend contract to show how desperate she was for a Nene friendship.  She is not that way with Kenya.  She will tell Kenya about herself.  Kenya always apologizes and admits she's wrong with Cynthia.

Now, Kenya can be a terrible friend, especially to Cynthia.  There is a weird dynamic between those two and Nene.  But being a terrible friend is not a bully necessarily.

There is a power dynamic with bullying.  It could be physical or social.  Kenya does not physically try to dominate people (except walking up on Kim Fields  :uhh: ). 

Kenya does not have that kind of power to manipulate Cynthia or anyone else socially.  She was the outcast for years.  If anything, she needs Cynthia and Kandi and tries to smooth over issues with them quickly. 

She doesn't have the relationship with Andy or Bravo to get people fired.  So how can she bully someone?

With the Tanya situation, she was wrong but she didn't bully her.  Tanya was going back and forth with her in all their arguments.  And she never tried to get the others to hate Tanya or stop filming with her.

ssw4919

Quote from: sowhat on March 13, 2020, 02:58:23 PM
Imagine defending the person who pulled Kim Fields out of her chair. Kenya came on this show bullying Cynthia and her staff at the Bailey Agency, and is still bullying her/using her

She's a weak ass villain

Why did you call Tanya a CUNT, who was clearly not giving you that energy back? :dead: girl shut up

Moments later, Kenya will call Nene a big, burly b, which will cause spitgate.  Not so fast.   :dead:

Give her a minute to warm up.  The argument came out of nowhere.  :guys:

BigDawg

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 13, 2020, 03:05:01 PM
I remember Marlo chasing Nene out of an event. She knows who to try that's for damn sure.

:plzstop:

She had PeePee running

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Scott. on March 13, 2020, 02:45:36 PM
But it was okay when Cynthia forgave and forgot with your big burly ass and ran back to you everytime you disrespected her?

so now that she's someone else's "punk", it's a problem  :dead:

Basically. Nene is just pissed that Cynth' don't fuck with her anymore, and that she's besties with Kenya.

Ain't no one gon' keep sitting up dealing with your OOGLY miserable ass.

reekz

What's going on in here?

Is NeNek being gotten?

Nine

Nene is just so draining and I'm sick of her.