Megan Thee Stallion - Savage #1 BB Hot 100 Platinum Best Selling Song of 2020

Started by Hiroshimoto, March 19, 2020, 04:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshimoto

reekz

How I'm I hating because the song blew up from a fucking challenge. That's facts. Without this challenge, should it have done good? Yes or no

reekz

I like Megan guys lol 

but the truth is the truth

Sovereign.

Quote from: Reek on April 02, 2020, 11:29:25 AM
I like Megan guys lol

but the truth is the truth

Stop trying to justify your being a hater over truth-telling. You're a hater.

Sovereign.

I am not even a stan for Megan but a pet peeve of mine is when folk pretend as if what they're spewing is some beneficial truth when in fact, it's nonconsensual propaganda. Just say you don't like Megan. And move on. Perhaps then you'd  work through whatever your issue is with your unhappy life. 

Sovereign.

Quote from: Reek on April 02, 2020, 11:26:25 AM
How I'm I hating because the song blew up from a fucking challenge. That's facts. Without this challenge, should it have done good? Yes or no

The song is successful and that's pretty much THAT.

reekz

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 02, 2020, 12:14:42 PM
I am not even a stan for Megan but a pet peeve of mine is when folk pretend as if what they're spewing is some beneficial truth when in fact, it's nonconsensual propaganda. Just say you don't like Megan. And move on. Perhaps then you'd  work through whatever your issue is with your unhappy life.

n

Are you a therapist now?

Sovereign.

Quote from: Reek on April 02, 2020, 12:20:07 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 02, 2020, 12:14:42 PM
I am not even a stan for Megan but a pet peeve of mine is when folk pretend as if what they're spewing is some beneficial truth when in fact, it's nonconsensual propaganda. Just say you don't like Megan. And move on. Perhaps then you'd  work through whatever your issue is with your unhappy life.

n

Are you a therapist now?

n

A realist. NIGGA!

reekz

Not sure why these girls loving telling me what I think. It's so strange but yet so funny...lol