This staying in the house shit is about to make me lose my shit

Started by GLOCK, March 20, 2020, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

yeah I think I'm getting out a little tomorrow..fuck this man. 

Harlem

The fact it hit 75 degrees today in NY and everybody was on they fuck it shit, made me believe we ain't gon last until we get arrested for being outside  :plzstop:

hewritez

My thing is, as a single person, seeing everyone boo'd up and with families is depressing.
Everyone is posting pictures of their kids or spouses drinking wine and playing board games
like it's Christmas  :uhh:

Meanwhile I'm drinking wine and talking to dudes on Tinder I'll never meet.

hewritez

come to think of it...that's how my life is anyway even without a pandemic  :ohwow:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Hiroshimoto

GLOCK

Quote from: hewritez on March 21, 2020, 12:02:28 AM
My thing is, as a single person, seeing everyone boo'd up and with families is depressing.
Everyone is posting pictures of their kids or spouses drinking wine and playing board games
like it's Christmas  :uhh:

Meanwhile I'm drinking wine and talking to dudes on Tinder I'll never meet.
jxjxjdjdkkdkskkskskkskskskskskskskks

GLOCK

Quote from: hewritez on March 21, 2020, 12:03:20 AM
come to think of it...that's how my life is anyway even without a pandemic  :ohwow:
:young:

King.. lowkey me too

But it's sumn about being told what to do that makes u disgusted by this  :receipts:

hewritez

Quote from: GLOCK on March 21, 2020, 12:13:19 AM
Quote from: hewritez on March 21, 2020, 12:03:20 AM
:young:

King.. lowkey me too

But it's sumn about being told what to do that makes u disgusted by this  :receipts:

!!!
I wanna at least have the option to do things before I decline  :raycharles2urmess:

LOONA.

Poor thing locked up like the caged nigger you are