What Happened with TLC’s transformation from Fanmail to 3D!

Started by reekz, March 23, 2020, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Ulysses

Quote from: Reek on March 23, 2020, 10:26:07 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 23, 2020, 09:12:42 PM
Fanmail is awful minus a couple songs. They are lucky to have had "No Scrubs" become such a hit. I tried listening to it about a month ago and could barely sit through it

Are you white?
No. Do white folks hate this album too or something?

reekz

Quote from: Ulysses on March 23, 2020, 10:41:29 PM
Fanmail is awful minus a couple songs. They are lucky to have had "No Scrubs" become such a hit. I tried listening to it about a month ago and could barely sit through it

Are you white?
No. Do white folks hate this album too or something?

No. How can you not like this masterpiece?

Scott.

Buy The Stars✨

BOY i can listen to that album from start to finish.  its one of their best

reekz

Yeah this boy is nuts. Maybe he has it confused with Blaque debut. They did come out around the same time. 

yummy

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 23, 2020, 10:35:28 PM

Are you white?
He's right..

!!!

tlc was cute for lil ying ying ying 'round the house but they were not the musical innovators folks like to hype them up to be. they were three tone deaf girls with the right production team behind them tbh.

crazysexycool is cute tho

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on March 24, 2020, 12:14:48 AM

Are you white?
He's right..

!!!

tlc was cute for lil ying ying ying 'round the house but they were not the musical innovators folks like to hype them up to be. they were three tone deaf girls with the right production team behind them tbh.

KJLHKJHLJKHHJK

!!!!!!!!!!!!
they had ZERO musical talent.

Cade

wow yeah fanmail is one of the best albums of the 90s huh 

Kaeli.

Are you white?
He's right..

!!!

BBSNSNDJXOOXOXODK

Yea their albums are actually pretty weak. CSC is the most solid one but I think Fanmail has higher Highs.

70% of 3D was assjuice

Marilyn

DC dimmed TLC's light. In the year 2000 and beyond they became the more popular group with Say My Name, Jumpin Jumpin, Independent Women and Survivor. From 2000 to 2002 TLC werall doing their own thing. Chilli was in a new relationship with pop star Usher, Tboz was a newlywed and new mother, and Lisa was planning a wedding, recording a solo album, overseeing Blaque, and doing her spiritual cleanses for weeks at a time overseas. They were older, in their 30s, and just doing their own thing. Lisa died suddenly and they refused to replace her, 3D was released and flopped and that was it. They peaked and left behind a great legacy.

Kaeli.

hun it's an election year 

I better not hear no bullshit from you come November 

Moon

i think TLC's music in general requires a type of ear

it's certainly not for everyone (at least the album tracks)

Cowgirl

Are you white?
He's right..

!!!

ncjfjfjdjfjfjfhhf

Yea, they were a great concept group but they sucked outside of their singles and image.