What Happened with TLC’s transformation from Fanmail to 3D!

Started by reekz, March 23, 2020, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Reek on March 24, 2020, 02:54:10 PM
Quote from: Navyman on March 24, 2020, 02:51:09 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 24, 2020, 02:21:19 PM
Lisa didn't like that album because of her lack of creative input.
If that was the case then she would've picked the album she had more creative involvement in, y'all not making sense
:disgusted:

No, you aren't making sense.

Like at fucking all.

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on March 24, 2020, 02:59:19 PM
If that was the case then she would've picked the album she had more creative involvement in, y'all not making sense

Umm you're not making sense.

She's never liked that album and she's always spoken out about how she wasn't involved much creatively on "Fanmail."

Like what are you even talking about.
CSC she didn't have much involvement at all either.

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on March 24, 2020, 03:07:30 PM

She's never liked that album and she's always spoken out about how she wasn't involved much creatively on "Fanmail."

It looks that way because of the amount of songs she was on and she was in rehab during most of the recording of that album.

However, she wasn't at all dissatisfied with the direction of that album. She was with "Fanmail" and that's why my point still stands. It came out of her own mouth.

Scott.

Anyway, I heard that THIS was supposed to be their fourth single on CSC, but LA Reid went with "Diggin on You" over this.

reekz

CSC was 5 before Fanmail the group was still kids. They really didn't care about creative control then. It's was just about living like, getting out the hood and partying. But after that, they all grew up and care into their own. Lisa was against Creep as well. She didn't like anything but Waterfall tbh. 

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on March 24, 2020, 03:09:05 PM

It looks that way because of the amount of songs she was on and she was in rehab during most of the recording of that album.

However, she wasn't at all dissatisfied with the direction of that album. She was with "Fanmail" and that's why my point still stands. It came out of her own mouth.
I know that. Literally just said she wasn't impressed with Fanmail. So I didn't understand why she had to "lie" and say CSC was her favorite all because she had "more involvement as opposed to Fanmail" when that wasn't the case if she wasn't really involved in either.  :uhh:

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on March 24, 2020, 03:14:49 PM

I know that. Literally just said she wasn't impressed with Fanmail. So I didn't understand why she had to "lie" and say CSC was her favorite all because she had "more involvement as opposed to Fanmail" when that wasn't the case if she wasn't really involved in either.  :uhh:

She didn't lie. She didn't LIKE the direction of "Fanmail" so therefore it's NOT her favorite album.  :uhh:

And she had more involvement on "OoOoOoh on the TLC Tip" than any of TLC's album so what exactly are you giving?

ReVon

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on March 24, 2020, 03:26:40 PM

She didn't lie. She didn't LIKE the direction of "Fanmail" so therefore it's NOT her favorite album.  :uhh:

And she had more involvement on "OoOoOoh on the TLC Tip" than any of TLC's album so what exactly are you giving?

:dead:

Look go find you some business, because I don't even know how you came into this argument and I don't think you know either.  :dead:

I know she didn't lie dumb ass, hence the quotes. I was responding to the poster that stated she only said that (picked CSC over Fanmail) because she wasn't that much involved. When that wasn't the case if she wasn't that involved in either.

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on March 24, 2020, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 24, 2020, 03:26:40 PM

:dead:

Look go find you some business, because I don't even know how you came into this argument and I don't think you know either.  :dead:

I know she didn't lie dumb ass, hence the quotes. I was responding to the poster that stated she only said that (picked CSC over Fanmail) because she wasn't that much involved. When that wasn't the case if she wasn't that involved in either.

First of all bitch, you quoted me. That's HOW I came into it. And now that you don't know what you're talking about, you're trying to name call. Fuck out of here.

reekz

She was more involved with Fanmail but didn't like it because they didn't go all the way with her vision. She wasn't as passionate about her work doing CrazySexyCool.  That's what we are trying to get you to understand Navygurl. 

ReVon

Quote from: Reek on March 24, 2020, 03:37:34 PM
She was more involved with Fanmail but didn't like it because they didn't go all the way with her vision. She wasn't as passionate about her work doing CrazySexyCool.  That's what we are trying to get you to understand Navygurl.

:lopsided:

Scott.

Quote from: BabyDaddy on March 24, 2020, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: Reek on March 24, 2020, 03:37:34 PM
She was more involved with Fanmail but didn't like it because they didn't go all the way with her vision. She wasn't as passionate about her work doing CrazySexyCool.  That's what we are trying to get you to understand Navygurl.

:lopsided:

Like....