HUGO

reekz

Wow! This was childish as heck.

MelMel

kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

CHOKE

I'm using him more now then I ever have 

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I watched his entire press conference and I felt like I came out knowing LESS than I did going into it. How can any educated person vote for this idiot. I give up. I'm burning my passport. How can anyone say they're proud to be American after electing this man? The world has to think they're watching a comedy sketch at this point.

:disgusted:

GLOCK

Omg BXJXJXJJXXJJDDJJDDJJDJJDKDKDKJDKDDJDKDJDJDJJ

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ShujQuarius on March 23, 2020, 08:35:12 PM
I watched his entire press conference and I felt like I came out knowing LESS than I did going into it. How can any educated person vote for this idiot. I give up. I'm burning my passport. How can anyone say they're proud to be American after electing this man? The world has to think they're watching a comedy sketch at this point.

now whhy would you burn your only ticket out of here
Burning your passport signifies your proud to be an american with no chance of ever leaving the soil

chileee

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 23, 2020, 09:04:14 PM

Burning your passport signifies your proud to be an american with no chance of ever leaving the soil

chileee

Gorl I'm a dual citizen. I don't live there. I was born in the US, but I've spent most of my life living in the Caribbean. I have another passport. I'll be fine.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ShujQuarius on March 23, 2020, 09:14:02 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 23, 2020, 09:04:14 PM

chileee

Gorl I'm a dual citizen. I don't live there. I was born in the US, but I've spent most of my life living in the Caribbean. I have another passport. I'll be fine.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
They allow dual citizenship ?

be right back
:popeyes:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ububbunubuubjj dutty Gyal you better close your borders

GLOCK

Lew is right 
shu that was dumb as fuck