VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

FRANCE

Le Champ

FRANCE

Guys, if only R Kelly wasnt such a fuck up. He would be a perfect match for Jermaine Dupri. 

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on March 29, 2020, 11:42:27 PM
Man...I wish Lashawn was still here.

!!!!!

Static Major too!!! They should def be in the playing fields with this

FRANCE

!! A legend. It woulda been dope for him to get his truly deserved shine too. He sustained a looong ass successful career.

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 11:37:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 11:26:17 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 11:17:33 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 29, 2020, 11:16:54 PM
Quote from: LF on March 29, 2020, 11:15:21 PM
I need a Darkchild battle so the Brandy stanning can really commence! I dont see anyone going head to head with him and winning though.

!!!
Only people from our era that stand a chance are Tim (who already went) and Neptunes.
tim needs a redo
They were making beats
!!!!! Timbaland doesn't even know how to work all the new age buttons and mess sndndn Instagram live was kicking his ass. Probably didn't even know the girls could comment on the live

Now they've set actual rules to this mess
ACK

King u watch Johnta destroy Neyo?
he dug into that ASS

:plzstop:

I honestly forgot how much Johnta has done and he STILL coulda played more

Neyo's song choices were awful  :uhh: his ego got in the way and he lowkey tried to prove something by playing his own records as an artist ssssss
!!

ARTIST!

Harlem

Quote from: LF on March 29, 2020, 11:45:32 PM
!! A legend. It woulda been dope for him to get his truly deserved shine too. He sustained a looong ass successful career.

Uughhhh yes!!!!  :'(

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on March 29, 2020, 11:46:39 PM

That's why Darkchild needs to get off his ASS. Those Darkchild classics were with Lashawn and I want him to acknowledge that.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Le Champ on March 29, 2020, 11:48:59 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 29, 2020, 11:46:39 PM

That's why Darkchild needs to get off his ASS. Those Darkchild classics were with Lashawn and I want him to acknowledge that.
!!!!!!!

Opposites Attract.

This latest battle just let me know how mediocre NeYo songs were outside of Let Me Love You and Irreplaceable.

Each song Johnta played was a different vibe. Even on his NeYo esq song Can't Help But Wait was a different feel. He really is the goat. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Harlem

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 30, 2020, 12:26:55 AM
This latest battle just let me know how mediocre NeYo songs were outside of Let Me Love You and Irreplaceable.

Each song Johnta played was a different vibe. Even on his NeYo esq song Can't Help But Wait was a different feel. He really is the goat.

!!!!!!

THIS! The battle def reminded me how I stopped using Ne-Yo after a while b/c all his songs started to sound the same. He had no versatility during his era... he wrote some amazing songs but it got played out after a while