VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 11:02:45 PM
Timbaland's asking on Twitter who ya'll wanna see battle next

tweet em!

these dudes cappin acting like they tryna get the people involved. I'm sure they already have a lineup  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

FreeAaliyahMusic was trending on Twitter this morning, and I don't even think it was related.

b7

Young

FRANCE

I need a Darkchild battle so the Brandy stanning can really commence! I dont see anyone going head to head with him and winning though. 

Le Champ

Quote from: LF on March 29, 2020, 11:15:21 PM
I need a Darkchild battle so the Brandy stanning can really commence! I dont see anyone going head to head with him and winning though.

!!!
Only people from our era that stand a chance are Tim (who already went) and Neptunes.

GLOCK

at all :feelinmyself:

Only person that even compares is Timbaland

GLOCK

Quote from: Le Champ on March 29, 2020, 11:16:54 PM

!!!
Only people from our era that stand a chance are Tim (who already went) and Neptunes.
tim needs a redo
They were making beats

GLOCK

I'm sure a JD battle is coming
he keeps being in the comments 

Le Champ

how many of these people have Michael Jackson AND Whitney Houston in their damn catalog? You Rock My World is my fav Mike song TBH
uggg how the Boy is Mine is gonna be his last song  :loose2when: :loose2when:

CMon Porkchild!