VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on April 19, 2020, 01:06:02 PM
I'm laid the fuck out

what truly breaks my heart is that he's unaware of these lashings
he's so consumed with his own reality Jdjdjdjd he doesn't realize there's a world out there completely shitting on him
half a MILLION people in the comments telling him the same thing about his sound, and he wanna tell babyface to turn his shit down
:plzstop:

Mess

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on April 19, 2020, 01:26:57 PM
I'm laid the fuck out

he's so consumed with his own reality Jdjdjdjd he doesn't realize there's a world out there completely shitting on him
half a MILLION people in the comments telling him the same thing about his sound, and he wanna tell babyface to turn his shit down
:plzstop:

Mess
no one was reserved to read the comments?  :plzstop:

What a dumb ass nigger

HUGO

I'm laid the fuck out

I want him to know and truly understand he's a damn dummy for this. Classics or not  :hmph:

GLOCK

Quote from: Hugo on April 19, 2020, 01:51:41 PM
I'm laid the fuck out

I want him to know and truly understand he's a damn dummy for this. Classics or not  :hmph:
dddddd

He needs to not battle again

b7

I can't believe they promised us that Teddy wouldn't be greedy and focus on his flop new app/website, and yet thats exactly the reason for his downfall here. Mess 

HUGO

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 19, 2020, 03:33:16 PM
:19k:

Djdjdjdjd

Ain't no rematch. There was never a match to begin with. Can we get that bitch nigga to promise to cut the extra shit?

Cowgirl

Why doesn't Teddy just do a live by himself? He's clearly trying to gain something from this whereas Babyface is doing it for fun and to uplift everyone... just as all of the previous versus participants have done.

:udontlookok:

HUGO

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 19, 2020, 03:55:46 PM
Why doesn't Teddy just do a live by himself? He's clearly trying to gain something from this whereas Babyface is doing it for fun and to uplift everyone... just as all of the precious versus participants have done.

They shouldn't even allow him back

Harlem

Quote from: Hugo on April 19, 2020, 03:57:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 19, 2020, 03:55:46 PM
Why doesn't Teddy just do a live by himself? He's clearly trying to gain something from this whereas Babyface is doing it for fun and to uplift everyone... just as all of the precious versus participants have done.

They shouldn't even allow him back

Yeah and the world is already over it and just wanna lash him...

They should just setup Babyface with Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis as a new battle b/c Babyface & the viewers doesn't deserve the foolery again for a 2nd time

Young