DurandBenarr Reveals He's Been Fighting COVID-19 For 2 Weeks Now

Started by Freemala Harris, April 07, 2020, 03:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

QuoteCORONAVIRUS, this shit is R E A L!!!!!!!

DAY 13 of dealing with the FUCKvirus formally known as Ms. Rona.
Stop playing with this shit.
The virus cain't spread on its own. *****SEND VITAMINS, NOT PRAYERS***** I self diagnosed myself because the symptoms came Marching in! Oh when the SAINTS!!!!! And no! I'm not going to the hospital because all they're gonna do is send my ass home, meanwhile, I will have been waiting for HOURS in a disease and bacteria riddled building and bringing home god knows the fuck what!

I was never in any major pain, but this FUCKvirus has kept me from sleeping Through the night for the past TWO WEEKS!!!! I have not had a GOOD. NIGHTS. REST. In TWO WEEKS, do you hear me?! And rest is ESSENTIAL!

Body aches here, fever there, no taste or smell, loss of libido (went over a week with no erection) and the HEADACHES!!!! It was just a Long Island iced tea of never ending symptoms!
And what's scary about it is you DON'T know what version of this bitch you're going to encounter because it SOLEY depends on the shape your immune system is in.

It's literally tryna stress my body out but I got a thing or two for her Three or Four!

I also have a steamer that I've been putting eucalyptus oil in for the congestion and a nurse friend on call that I'm communicating with DAILY.

Be yo ass in the house unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary so this shit can regulate and we can go back outside! I'm serious y'all.
Yo cousin has spoken. 💛

omg king :stressed:

I hope he makes a swift recovery

GLOCK

BXJXJXJJXJDJDJDJDJDJXKXJXJXKKXKDKDKDKDKDKDDKKDKDKXKXKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKKDKDKDKDKDKDDKKDKDDKDKDKKDKDKDKDKDKDKDDKDKDKDKKDDKDKFKKFD

:plzstop:
he makes it sound so fun and kii-able 
only gays 

Gilgamesh.

He said he "Turned this bitch on HELL!"  ;lsdmf;dsm;mds

FIGHT IT then, sangin King :blessed:

Gilgamesh.

You know what, I really needed to see this. I was feeling anxious about this mess yesterday but it's good to see someone who has it and can be positive.

ReVon

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 07, 2020, 04:11:43 AM
You knwo what, I really needed to see this. I was feeling anxious about this mess yesterday but it's good to see someone who has it and can be positive.

You have it?

Ulysses

Kaeli.

b7

Young