Have you ever been to a class reunion?

Started by Admin, December 22, 2015, 10:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

An ex-classmate who I haven't seen for more than 10 years contacted me about doing a class reunion. I still haven't answered. I mean, I HATED most of my class. :dead: I honestly don't care about seeing them. :bvy: What should I do? :udontlookok:

Zankou.

d

I'll never go to one but to each his own

GLOCK

yeah i have no plans on going to my mess in a few years!
no ma'am
i dont wanna talk or see yall ..

SUPREME

A few more years but I'm kinda excited

There's a few young men I need to reconnect with

:ATLcameo:

But I think you should go. Unless you had a terrible high school experience

Zankou.

RAY7

Admin

It's actually an elementary school reunion. :dead: And elementary school ends at 4th grade in my country. It's kinda weird.

Zankou.

;

wtf

I would actually go to an elementary school reunion in a heartbeat

Admin

dccc

I think it depends on everyone's own experiences.
Like, my elementary school days were not so great. :wheresmylawyer:

Ohh heeeyy, long time no see. :ohhey: Do you remember when you set me on fire? Ahhh, good times. :tellmemoreireallycare:
jk

COD.

I think we only do high school reunions here in the states. I could be wrong though. never heard of an elementary reunion here

d

Brit Brat

sddddddd

when my 10 year reunion comes around, I'm definitely going. I loved high school..... And I'm ready to MESS a bit.

:letsmessfag:

Brit Brat

d

Not a damn Elementary School reunion. I am HOLLERING!! SDDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSSSDSDDSDSDSDSDSD

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Mine was a fucking hoot. I was very quiet in High School (for the most part) so I was definitely more mature with a smidgen of mess when I got the. To say a lot of the gorls looked terrible was an understatement. I kiied downe. Still had a blast overall...